PDA

View Full Version : question for ubisoft

Tecknoterrorist
03-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Why you dont answer to the leaving players?
i see many post where the players shout down the game because is trash for now for many problems that have worsened in a year, not improved, why you dont talk with them and do you assure them that the game will be adjusted?
if you adjust obviousy...

Is it possible that ubisoft does not interest its reputation? so many people think you are the worse game house of the world and many of them hope in a bankruptcy.
where is the love for your work? where is the love for videogame and theyr videogamers?

Roseguard_Cpt
03-09-2018, 05:23 PM
With all games, they cannot appeal to everyone, there will be people who leave. Making changes for leaving players just hurts those who still remain, and those who left most likely won't come back. I played Destiny 2, didn't enjoy it, and left, no changes would make me come back so I didn't go on the Bungie forums asking for them. The people posting the things you have mentioned are angry and trying to vent and spoil everyone else's fun, it's wise that the devs/moderators don't respond.

Archeun
03-09-2018, 10:55 PM
I disagree Rose. People don't vent to spoil other people's fun. They vent because they love the game and are disgusted with the direction of it. The issues are well known and people continue to leave in droves. For Honor started with a massive player base and within 3 months it dwindled to nothing. That's not a loss of a few players; it was a loss of 90%+ of the player base at least on PC. Console has a lot of players but the bottom line is many people have left and are continuing to leave including well respected and talented players. Every major update since has added either a unbalanced character or more crap that you have to spend real money to get unless you want to grind for 50 hours. For Honor is a amazing game but it's turned into a joke.