PDA

View Full Version : Still leaving every game.

Trenk2009
03-09-2018, 02:03 PM
More than 90% winrate in dominion cuz he denies each of his looses.

How are the devs still not acting ?

Tecknoterrorist
03-09-2018, 02:06 PM
i've played whit him, he dont leave but he can annoy you well when you are killing an enemy, by stop your move, your gb etc etc. or just flee in 2v2

Vakris_One
03-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Ha, I made a thread yesterday asking why [Player name redacted] wasn't banned yet. Expect this one to get shut down for naming and shaming.

I guess it's finally getting on people's nerves that this person is still allowed to crap on his fellow players just to pad his own win/loss ratio. Take note please Ubisoft.

Waynedetta40k
03-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Wait... a leave is a leave and should be marked in someones statistics as such.

Win Loss Leave

Then give everyone a leave rating and make the MM favor them playing together after skill is matched. Anything else is bu ll sh it. Not having it like that and not making it count like that is pure incompetence.

Kamen42
03-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Wait... a leave is a leave and should be marked in someones statistics as such.

Win Loss Leave

Then give everyone a leave rating and make the MM favor them playing together after skill is matched. Anything else is bu ll sh it. Not having it like that and not making it count like that is pure incompetence.

If you leave it through in game menu, the leave counts as a loss.

But I know of a way how you can leave a game without getting the penalty. Using it you can even leave mid-tournament without any significant consequence. But I will not say which platform or how to do it. I don't want to give anybody any tips :) Just saying that there IS a way how the loss does not count.

Vakris_One
03-09-2018, 06:51 PM
On PC, which is where [Player name redacted] is, I'm pretty sure there are ways to bypass the leaver's penalty otherwise I wouldn't be seeing him leave right at the end of a match and then rejoin us in the next match just 2 minutes later.

Ubisoft should just give us the option of putting other players on a block list so we don't have to play with them. Eventually players like [Player name redacted] and the extremely toxic ones will only be seeing each other and nobody else.

Devils-_-legacy
03-09-2018, 07:08 PM
Like bad sport in gta?

Jarl.Felix
03-09-2018, 07:19 PM
As long as "end task process" still works without a penalty he won't stop. That's what the devs must do, fix this bug. Oh wait...

Waynedetta40k
03-09-2018, 07:25 PM
As long as "end task process" still works without a penalty he won't stop. That's what the devs must do, fix this bug. Oh wait...

Really, one can just terminate the task via taskmanager and leave without getting punished? Srsly. Well...

UbiJurassic
03-09-2018, 09:16 PM
Vakris_One raised the player in question to my attention yesterday and I have made sure to bring it up with the team so we can look into it. Should we find sufficient evidence showcasing that the player has broken our Code of Conduct, we will ensure that the proper actions are taken against them.