PDA

View Full Version : Anime outfit

trustST
03-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Insert some anime weapons or outfit, for example saber weapon or skin for warden, for many user this is real beautiful
We can pay it with un game money or real money.
Guys vote this topic
Please Ubisoft
Contact me

Ulrichvonbek111
03-09-2018, 03:42 PM
Insert some anime weapons or outfit, for example saber weapon or skin for warden, for many user this is real beautiful
Guys vote this topic
Please Ubisoft
Contact me

Definitely not...it's already on the realms of fantasy with skulls, spikes,fireworks and rainbows.
The masses with their wants have put the concept of what was originally intended in its grave,,almost.

Definitely not.

Tecknoterrorist
03-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Guys vote this topic
Please Ubisoft
Contact me

absolutley NOT

EvoX.
03-09-2018, 03:58 PM
No, just no.

Vakris_One
03-09-2018, 04:04 PM
No. We have enough fantasy stuff already. We need more gritty and realistic weapons and armours now, it's gone too far the other way.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-09-2018, 04:21 PM
No. We have enough fantasy stuff already. We need more gritty and realistic weapons and armours now, it's gone too far the other way.

Nice,,
We agree on something.

Roseguard_Cpt
03-09-2018, 05:06 PM
The game's original "Gritty Medieval Combat" idea is already hanging on by a thread, I think such a thing would snap that final thread so I gotta say no, it doesn't belong here

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
03-09-2018, 05:13 PM
Hello to the no. I dont mind execution effects but funny emotes and certain things I cant deal with. This would be a one of them.

Lol @ him telling Ubisoft to contact him.

Illyrian_King
03-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Please not >_<

This game already has too much "special effects"

bannex19
03-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Oh maybe a Japanese school girl outfit for the valk since they're hell bent on destroying the gritty aesthetic that sold me on this game in the first place.

Devils-_-legacy
03-09-2018, 05:53 PM
^That's not weird^ lol

Vakris_One
03-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Nice,,
We agree on something.
I think this means the Apocalypse is upon us :p

In all seriousness, we probably agree on more things that you'd expect. We both want the game to improve and live up to its full potential and I think we both more or less think the Faction War is really badly balanced by the devs. We just have different ways of expressing this.

Tecknoterrorist
03-09-2018, 07:23 PM
this post is better than mine!

Ulrichvonbek111
03-09-2018, 07:58 PM
I think this means the Apocalypse is upon us :p

In all seriousness, we probably agree on more things that you'd expect. We both want the game to improve and live up to its full potential and I think we both more or less think the Faction War is really badly balanced by the devs. We just have different ways of expressing this.

Thank you for your kind words.
Yes we see what's happening to this beautiful game through the same eyes..I'm afraid for its future as there are far too many requests for nonsensical characters,equipment and visuals.
Yes the Faction War is definitely unbalanced through either idleness on behalf of the dev's that deal with it and the misrepresentation of the true populous who should actually be gaining the % bonus..All the Samurai can hope for is Yes it's all rigged meaning Samurai take this Season 😊.
As far as expressing one's self then that what you say is true.
I'm passionate about this game though as far as the forum goes well you know how I see through many who form the Chosen.
I'm sincerely comforted by your previous reply,,respect.

RiceComboA
03-09-2018, 10:14 PM
Nani?!! It's already in the game!

Nobushi Kitty Ears. So very kawaii

AkenoKobayashi
03-09-2018, 11:24 PM
The Knights' weapons are anime-ish enough as it is with their gold and bedazzled jewelry.

But no. I may be a Samurai, but I can't really get behind this.

UbiJurassic
03-09-2018, 11:30 PM
It seems quite a few people aren't keen on seeing something like this added. While the designers have certainly taken inspiration from anime with some of the designs and effects, we likely will not look to add something like this.