PDA

View Full Version : Less s*** on the screen for ****s sake

swiss_soldier_1
03-09-2018, 03:25 AM
HOW COME ubisoft STILL didnt understand that there needs to be LESS stuff on the interface when playing???? ALSO for more immersion but not only!!

I just finished a dominion match where i was fighting 1v3 and i had revenge and one of them too, then both teams went breaking, some playersdied, I LET YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH I COULD UNDERSTAND OF WHAT WAS GOING ON AND HOW CLEARLY I COULD SEE MY INDICATOR AND MY ENEMIES. as if it wasnt enough i was also fighting in the middle of the minions ...

I tried to save the video but i pressed the wrong button, next time i'll make sure to show you guys....

unbelievable...

JadeBosson.
03-09-2018, 03:31 AM
lol I almost died earlier cause of the enemy team breaking thing distracted me

Kelson27
03-09-2018, 04:18 AM
Haha yep actually it's something that's always bugged me! Same with the victory or defeat banners covering the scoreboard etc. When I found the options to start removing some of the clutter I thought it was great! believe it or not this is a good looking game. But the options aren't quite enough.

I simply want my radar, my points, and my guard reticle, not really much else! And definitely nothing should ever be placed remotely near the middle of the screen... the sound cues are great, and that stuff could be pushed up to the top or off to the side if it really has to be up there.

"BREAKING" your concentration :P

bob333e
03-09-2018, 04:27 AM
Tribute is underground rave party bootleg megamix.

- Flashing effects on your hero
- Flashing effects when offerings are being constantly picked up / planted
- Flashing circle effect when you step inside the pickup radius of an offering (where someone also lays dead and has a revive circle too)
- Add hero emote effects and execution effects
- Add the light parry glow effect
- Add the CGB glow effect
- Add the on-screen warnings
- Add the Revenge yellow glow effect
- Add effects caused by any feat
- Add the death skull popup
- Forgot what else.

It's confirmed, Tiesto plays For Honor.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjI7PmLF5vHNytnq/giphy.gif

Edit: these days I've disabled hero effects in settings, can't stand seeing all these silly effects people equip anymore, so it kinda helps, but Tribute is still a flashy mess. Moreso than Dominion.

swiss_soldier_1
03-10-2018, 10:32 PM
This seriously needs to be addressed.

UbiInsulin
03-10-2018, 10:56 PM
HOW COME ubisoft STILL didnt understand that there needs to be LESS stuff on the interface when playing???? ALSO for more immersion but not only!!

I just finished a dominion match where i was fighting 1v3 and i had revenge and one of them too, then both teams went breaking, some playersdied, I LET YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH I COULD UNDERSTAND OF WHAT WAS GOING ON AND HOW CLEARLY I COULD SEE MY INDICATOR AND MY ENEMIES. as if it wasnt enough i was also fighting in the middle of the minions ...

I tried to save the video but i pressed the wrong button, next time i'll make sure to show you guys....

unbelievable...

I'll let the team know that it's getting a little crowded on-screen these days. Thanks for illustrating the point!

Camemberto
04-26-2018, 10:02 AM
So? Any progress made?

Could we please have some more options for turning off UI?