PDA

View Full Version : Done. No hope for this game

frewbear
03-09-2018, 02:53 AM
What a worthless piece of **** this game has turned into. Proven by all the threads on this forum and the countless players who have left. Ubisoft, you're incompetent and a disgrace, unable to put out even Indie quality games. You had a gem and destroyed it patch by patch. I knew every new character you introduced was a moneygrab more than a legit character and held out a bit of hope you'd make this game playable. Instead you did the exact opposite and anything you do from this point on will further reinforce the fact that you have no idea what you're doing. If I didn't know any better I'd say you are purposely destroying this game. But you're dumbing it down to appeal to the spamming masses in hopes of selling more copies and more of your **** "costumes" to kids with their parents' money. I'll not waste another minute on this game and leave, as anyone with half a brain already has or will shortly. Anyone who thinks differently, you are stupid as **** or naieve. Don't let this sorry excuse for a game frustrate you a second longer. If you want to be frustrated by a game worth playing, try Bloodborne or Dark Souls. Ubisoft, I sincerely hope you go bankrupt, you sorry excuse for a company.

Koncrissant
03-09-2018, 04:32 AM
Amen !
He is Right in all points!
Ubisoft you will make Less money with your next **** games!
Becouse MOST of Us will Boycott you for Destroying FOR HONOR and the Epicness it has!

I spit on your Company

EDG_Avocado
03-09-2018, 05:37 AM
^ first and last ubisoft game, gnna make it last while i can

Protos_88
03-09-2018, 07:17 AM
true... no hope... on the ps4 80% players pick zerker, shaman, kensei, just go for unstoppable spam and faint.
Devs u cant f block feint or spam on Ps4 if someone have conection problems....!

Plutonium Bug
03-09-2018, 12:15 PM
Bye

DKDridin
03-09-2018, 12:18 PM
Bye

It looks like you will be running out of people to smugly say bye to. Even the forums are slowing down so many people are leaving.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-09-2018, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=DKDridin;13360257]It looks like you will be running out of people to smugly say bye to. Even the forums are slowing down so many people are leaving.

Indeed they are cashing in big time on garish coloured outfits with pathetic ornaments,,battle outfits with emblems that have nothing to do with each faction,,they even look futuristic.
A game that has a new emote that makes drinking alcohol the norm,,really. Yes so many are still hanging in there hoping there is a taking of the positive direction,,though as time goes by this seems very very doubtful.I believe you are correct that this game is deliberately being killed from the inside.
On the forums population again you have it right.
Many people have left this forum though in its wasteland there remains the Chosen who slither around in their contemptuous and ridiculing group.Many genuine posts are pounced upon being torn apart with self righteous opinion. One Chosen shall smell in the air the fresh words of a new post then the others among the Chosen rush to the fore.The Chosen have gone by many names through time always being protected by those they seek their appraisals from,,the Guardians.

Like snakes in grass...

Card1acArrest
03-09-2018, 01:20 PM
So much EMOTION! :)

one advice: if you get spammed, you are too close to the opponent.

If you are able to create a distance of a few yards to the enemy, you can balance the fight in more ways. Feints, whiffs, dodges, and you get more time to block or Parry.

The same applies to a gank situation. It is very difficult to position yourself then compared to a 1v1. but it sure helps.

Armosias
03-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Excuse me OP it looks like I may have offended you badly, but I can't recall when. Anyway it's not kind saying I'm "stupid as **** or naieve". Have a good time playing another game then :)
Oh and yeah I don't have a half brain, mine is full, that's why I still play apparently. Kinda offensive post I must say.
What are those 'costumes' bought by kids with their parents' money you're talking about?

Dtheawesome9010
03-09-2018, 03:21 PM
Honestly the players are the stupid ones for spamming the unblockable if we had a better player set and no spammers (as if that will ever happen) maybe this game would be a bit more fun but since the players who choose to spam are a-holes we can't have one on one fights with a better chance of winning.The outfits are decent but not my style unless it was rep 2 warden. The whole game is just players ganking on people because they know they suck so they only way to ever deal with these problems is to gank back which is so not fun because you have enemies and teammates on all sides attacking at once which gives all players a hard time avoiding friendly fire. I know because I accidentally hit some of my friends in the fights and I get hit back.The characters in this game are a bit unfair you got your highlander beating the crap outta you while you're trying to parry his attacks and the cents who just take a bunch of dps and just doesn't die already his attacks are just deadlier than most characters,the warden's attacks are awfully slow and can easily be parried which for players who main the warden like me you're gonna have a hard time with the stamina,the shaman's attacks are freaking deadly how the hell does a bite to the neck deal much more damage than a sword to the shoulder or neck? Especially if you have any armor on how does that even penetrate through the armor? So unrealistic I get it if someone wasn't wearing any armor but with armor come on that should just be nulled or given a little less damage. Oh so the armor stats determine the damage being taken? yea i can understand that but with at least the unreal attacks should be brought to a halt or given less damage. This game does have its flaws but it's still kinda fun when you don't have to deal with the dishonorable fights.I wouldn't be hating on Ubisoft as much as you guys (yes they have the errors such as Assassin's Creed unity that was a mess) but I still feel like these guys could still make some great games if only they actually put in the effort, Assassin's Creed Origins was pretty good despite its recycled revenge story and more witcher feel than assassin feel but it was still better than unity and syndicate. Ubsioft if you are reading this please just fix this game by dialing done some of the attack damage and please don't screw up with your games as badly as you have been you were a respected company but now the age is showing it's time for something fresh and all original with a great story and amazing combat.Not these games we have been getting lately, you used to set the bars not climb to them.So yea that's all I have to say.

Roseguard_Cpt
03-09-2018, 05:18 PM
If you're getting spammed back up or parry, if they throw an unblockable dodge or parry, if they feint read it and adapt, that's how the game has always been. Some characters are better at this than others yes, but all have tools to deal with it. Take the time to learn the game and understand the mechanics. I've been playing since beta, only really figured it out in season 3. Takes time to learn, helps to have someone explain, maybe update the video tutorials for the various changes characters have had is my suggestions to the devs.
See you all on the battlefield!

bannex19
03-09-2018, 05:57 PM
I'm honestly leaning towards taking a break for a bit. It is really going in a stupid almost troll-y direction.

It's pretty clear the mods on the forums say "wow really cool idea or we're listening" but they're obviously not listening at all and keep pushing crap outfits and meme emotes.

Keep jacking those store prices up, give everybody unlockable spam and nerf parry. Really in a good spot right now.

"We're listening." Sure you are Frasier...

Archeun
03-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Take a long break and play a couple hours a week. Makes the game more enjoyable. I come back, get into Dominion, realize how much I hate the game again and go play one of hundreds of other titles I own. For Honor's concept is amazing. The gameplay continues to get worse and it's turning into just a spam cheese factory.

UbiJurassic
03-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Feedback is always appreciated here on the forums regardless of sentiment. However, if you choose to express your thoughts on the game, we ask that you do so in a constructive manner and does not call out other forum users that may have a differing opinion in a disrespectful manner. That said, the team has chosen to close this thread.