PDA

View Full Version : Will Ubisoft Ever Take Action Against a Player Who Abuses Their Game?

Vakris_One
03-09-2018, 01:18 AM
I ask because there is this one, by now infamous PC player, who rage quits every single time when they start to lose. Everyone in the PC community knows them and they have even become a meme in the community because of this rampant abuse of rage quitting. They've been at it at least as early as Season 3 as far as I can tell (that's when I first started seeing them in my matchmaking pool and witnessing them rage quit every single time). But they could have possibly been at it even earlier judging by the fact that they are a rep 110+ player.

Entering a match with this person on your team means you are pretty much guaranteed to be left with a bot on your side as they will inevitably leave as soon as they get killed by the enemy a few times. Looking at their For Honor Tracker profile it is obvious to see that they are seeking to dishonestly and artificially preserve a high win ratio for whatever reason.

How is it possible that this player has not been banned from the game already? Surely Ubisoft haven't failed to notice this individual, they have a whole Reddit thread dedicated to them and were even featured in a recent video by the popular Youtuber Zer0_Craic. People must have been reporting him for some time now and yet this person continues to exploit their way around the leavers penalty without Ubisoft doing anything about it.

Am I allowed to PM a mod this individual's name and accompanying evidence as to their conduct in the hopes of it reaching Eric Pope?

UbiJurassic
03-09-2018, 02:44 AM
I ask because there is this one, by now infamous PC player, who rage quits every single time when they start to lose. Everyone in the PC community knows them and they have even become a meme in the community because of this rampant abuse of rage quitting. They've been at it at least as early as Season 3 as far as I can tell (that's when I first started seeing them in my matchmaking pool and witnessing them rage quit every single time). But they could have possibly been at it even earlier judging by the fact that they are a rep 110+ player.

Entering a match with this person on your team means you are pretty much guaranteed to be left with a bot on your side as they will inevitably leave as soon as they get killed by the enemy a few times. Looking at their For Honor Tracker profile it is obvious to see that they are seeking to dishonestly and artificially preserve a high win ratio for whatever reason.

How is it possible that this player has not been banned from the game already? Surely Ubisoft haven't failed to notice this individual, they have a whole Reddit thread dedicated to them and were even featured in a recent video by the popular Youtuber Zer0_Craic. People must have been reporting him for some time now and yet this person continues to exploit their way around the leavers penalty without Ubisoft doing anything about it.

Am I allowed to PM a mod this individual's name and accompanying evidence as to their conduct in the hopes of it reaching Eric Pope?

Go ahead and PM the information over to me so I can share it with the rest of the community team on For Honor. We'd be more than happy to look into it.

In order to prevent a potential witch hunt regarding the player, we are a going to close this thread.