PDA

View Full Version : Trophies of war

DoodTheMan
03-08-2018, 11:49 PM
I've always had this idea, though I'm still not sure on the best way to implement it but I thought I'd just throw it out here, how about making gear that is taken from other factions as trophies? Like a Shugoki weapon set that creates a Highlander's sword, or a Conqueror using a Warlord's shield, or maybe an Orochi wearing a Centurion's helmet. I'm not asking for gameplay changes, beyond gear scores, just cool visuals.

goatwack
03-08-2018, 11:58 PM
Not a bad idea actually. But can you imagine the Shinobi trying to wield the Highlander sword :p

DoodTheMan
03-09-2018, 12:05 AM
Not a bad idea actually. But can you imagine the Shinobi trying to wield the Highlander sword :p

In my head he clubs people with the flat side.

Ianoneshot
03-09-2018, 12:11 AM
Hol up

This was posted by someone else before. Forgot their name however you cannot take credit for it. You have it WORD BY WORD. That's fishy.

DoodTheMan
03-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Hol up

This was posted by someone else before. Forgot their name however you cannot take credit for it. You have it WORD BY WORD. That's fishy.

I read one earlier where somebody wanted each class to have multiple weapon types that would change their combos. Maybe ur thinking of that one?

Hormly
03-09-2018, 02:36 AM
The devs wont even make new armor

DoodTheMan
03-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Had the idea that some of the weapons could be broken parts of other characters, such as a Centurion wielding the broken off head from a Nobushi's spear, or a Warden using a Highlander's sword but the blade is broken jagged down to a reasonable Warden-sword size.

UbiJurassic
03-09-2018, 11:03 PM
This is definitely an interesting suggestion, DoodTheMan! I'll make sure it's sent to the team. :)