PDA

View Full Version : Make card upgrade system enjoyable

EasternNewKid
03-08-2018, 10:56 PM
I have found card upgrade scheme mildly annoying compared to upgrades on other South Park games. Ability to upgrade almost at any time and seeing cumulative effect of upgrade felt real nice on Fractured But Whole game.

So I happily skipped card upgrade after first won online battle. Then realised card upgrade screen appears only after win. Changed that stupid face of my new kid and gone through streak of lost battles. Whatever.

Turnspike
03-23-2018, 01:43 PM
You can upgrade at any time using the deck builder.

EasternNewKid
03-24-2018, 11:38 PM
When I started to play this game weeks ago deck builder was not accessible because I had less than 12 cards at that point. Deckbuilder logo was greyed out along with Cartmans house.
Today it is impossible to remove all cards from one deck and select another deck, deckbuilder would not work anyway with 10 cards for example.

blond__boi
03-25-2018, 06:58 AM
You need to progress certain parts of the story mode for cartman to let you into his shop...

gracelim
03-25-2018, 07:17 AM
You'll have to play through story mode till you earn at least or more than 12 cards, then cartman will tell you you've collected too many cards and can't put them all in your deck, thus unlocking the deck builder feature. If you're wanting to unlock his shop he'll do it at some point playing through the PVE stages.

EasternNewKid
03-25-2018, 12:07 PM
Just to make sure at one point. Post I made weeks ago is no longer actual, because I have progressed much further at everything game offers.
If you want to help at this point, please start a new game and skip card upgrades after battles as I did till Deckbuilder unlocks. Then share how many lost and won PVP battles you got.
90% PVP loss rate at the start of the game was not okay. What % you got? Maybe it is now like 70% or less.