PDA

View Full Version : RUMOUR PS4 & XB1 map sharing

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Im hearing rumours that we may be able to share maps across xbox one and ps4 at some point. anyone know if this is true?

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Silence speaks volumes if you know what i mean. sometimes answers are in the silence. a rumour to keep an eye on for sure.

ImGonaG3tUsucka
03-08-2018, 09:33 PM
I would welcome that. As long as the PC budget is not pulled down or locked. I think it would be great if we all could share maps between all systems and if the PC went over budget for consoles than it can`t be shared.

Seamount4Life
03-08-2018, 10:12 PM
As someone who will likely buy on PC this time around. I will gladly take a lower PC budget if it meant sharing maps across platforms.

A_Combi_Stick
03-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Likely going to be buying on PC here as well. I'd be ok with a SOFT cap on PC that, if surpassed, would exclude the map from being shareable across platforms. A lowered HARD cap just to meet console standards would be a shot to the foot IMO. That's assuming at some point we get a map sharing system that's cross platform.

Seamount4Life
03-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Likely going to be buying on PC here as well. I'd be ok with a SOFT cap on PC that, if surpassed, would exclude the map from being shareable across platforms. A lowered HARD cap just to meet console standards would be a shot to the foot IMO. That's assuming at some point we get a map sharing system that's cross platform.

Soft cap would be perfect! +1