PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to make underwater locations ???

Vika92806
03-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Ubi, how about adding: bubbles, starfish, fog shadows, water pours for create locations in the style of the bioshock :rolleyes: https://pp.userapi.com/c834303/v834303817/e4d42/NPUk_kTvZiI.jpg

OnlyBroward
03-08-2018, 07:40 PM
Cool idea! I'm sure with the new water assets you'll be able to make and underwater base with windows viewing whatevet aquatic life they have. Pumped to see what you will build.

emrdesign
03-09-2018, 12:54 AM
Bubbles would be nice idea yes and water plants but then I would also like to see the shark return in the map editor. :)

akilyoung
03-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Uh, cant really do this under water.

You cant make it LOOK like its underwater with environment settings, though. There are Godrays too.

But overall it wouldnt work too well, you wouldnt have a waterlayer above you. Unless it was actually under water.

You COULD place a lake asset next to, say, glass, so you could look out into the water, but not sure the effect would work right.

Sknipester
03-09-2018, 04:20 PM

You cant make it LOOK like its underwater with environment settings, though. There are Godrays too.

But overall it wouldnt work too well, you wouldnt have a waterlayer above you. Unless it was actually under water.

You COULD place a lake asset next to, say, glass, so you could look out into the water, but not sure the effect would work right.

So can we create an air pocket in between two water layers (above and below)?

Vika92806
03-09-2018, 04:22 PM

You COULD place a lake asset next to, say, glass, so you could look out into the water, but not sure the effect would work right. then look at my demo. This is not the final version. That's what I want to do :rolleyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHiuwEMlLMI