PDA

View Full Version : Original 12

VeniVidiViciBra
03-08-2018, 06:47 PM
Ive played since day 1 and I miss the days when we just had the original 12 heroes. Yeah the game had issues then but it was just so fresh and new and fun! I definitely enjoyed 4v4 more. I know the newer heroes were designed to combat the turtle meta but I play on console so the turtle meta wasn't as big of a thing as it was on PC apparently. Imo the game felt more skill based. Now you just have ppl running around spamming UBs. Still love the game just reminiscing (yes i also remeber the not so good things like the warlords ridicuous feats and throw range, pk light spamming, warden vortex and the utter dominance of a revenge build lol)

Card1acArrest
03-08-2018, 11:46 PM
Parry or Dodge attack. dont get cornered or many vs you.

everything was always better in the old (young) days.

goatwack
03-09-2018, 12:02 AM
It's not imaginary, there are certainly more teams comprised of unblockable spammers than previous seasons. It has changed the dynamic of 4v4s quite a bit. So whilst earlier seasons were far from perfect, season 5 takes the biscuit for sure.

WarGods1
03-09-2018, 12:15 AM
Yeah all those unblockables have ruined the game for me almost to the point of uninstalling the game. I used to sit down and play this game for hours but now the most i play is 30-40 mins a day. Anymore than that, I might start developing anger issues haha.

VeniVidiViciBra
03-09-2018, 12:17 AM
I was also thinking it would be fun if Ubi could create a new "classic" game mode where only the OG heroes were available to play. Maybe also remove gear score, feats and possibly revenge in this game mode too.

goatwack
03-09-2018, 12:25 AM
Maybe have a part in 4v4 Dominion where the breaking team gets to keep gear stats, but the 'winning team' has theirs disabled. Should make for some tense finishes :D

Hormly
03-09-2018, 02:33 AM
Id say every dlc character (excluding highlander) detracted from the fun of the game.

Roseguard_Cpt
03-09-2018, 06:28 PM
I remember the good old days of the Sprint Speed Gear Stat, saw some Lawbringers that could run faster than PKs, those were fun days. A Warlord with max throw distance stat wasn't as fun however