PDA

View Full Version : Fc5 most popular maps

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-08-2018, 06:33 PM
I predict the most popular maps made and played will be sp or co-op zombie maps (DLC assets) will have names like the walking dead, day of dead, dawn of the dead, and last but not least, jacksepticeyes zombie no textures or assets carnage. lol.

Fallen-Champ
03-08-2018, 06:59 PM
I don't see any jacksepticeye low effort maps becoming top maps this isn't Far Cry 4 you know.

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-08-2018, 07:15 PM
How would ubi stop the rise of maps like jacksepticeye, that guy has tons of followers/supporters.

OnlyBroward
03-08-2018, 07:48 PM
I believe that csgo, and other fps map remakes will be pretty popular... as for preventing a disease of low effort maps plaguing the top lists, I remember reading a post somewhere that suggested having a time build counter when making maps. It would pause the counter when play testing, preventing exploitation. For example a jacksepticeye map would display a build time of 45 minutes, compared to high effort maps with build times of 20 hours. I can't remember who, or where I saw this. Really cool, but not my idea.

akilyoung
03-09-2018, 03:53 PM
How would ubi stop the rise of maps like jacksepticeye, that guy has tons of followers/supporters.

Thats top secret info...

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Thats top secret info...

I cant see how they could stop trash maps getting high ratings. yes the trash maps wont get on the recommended list, that's just luck, right place right time, i hope we are not getting a handfull of mappers chosen by ubi to dictate whos map gets on this list. it will turn into help your mates out if you know what i mean. ubi should select which maps get on the list not mappers.

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-09-2018, 04:21 PM
UBISOFT hires interns to flip through map lobbies daily and if seeing a green checkered board map it automatically gets -1,000,000,000 down vote. Its cruel. But its for the sake of man kind. :p

Lol just ban any map from using jacksepticeye in the map name.

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-09-2018, 04:27 PM
I bet jacksepticeye is getting his horde of followers to prepare for the invasion of the fc5 map editor browser. lol we need to be ready with our defences to try and hold them back. first line of defence is to down vote septiceye maps on mass.