PDA

View Full Version : Rip test your metal

Cliff_001
03-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Well it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully ubisoft desides to bring it back as it was the only unique pvai experience they had in the whole of for honor. Or at the very least put all of those campaign bots into pvai modes mixed with the normal ones. Maybe even put pvai into its own thing on the faction war map it probably has more players than ranked does anyway lol. Just hope I can fight Apolyon and holden and all of them again as my own characters it was something I wanted ever since the game came out.

Redkey.
03-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Probably, would be great to play against them on Elemination too.

Vakris_One
03-08-2018, 06:07 PM
The TYM mode was one of the best modes they've ever done, it's a shame to see it go. It was a great way to warm up and sharpen up parry timings as well as practice some anti-gank tactics.

It was actually a really good training mode. I hope they bring it back in a permanent form. Perhaps as part of the whole Arena mode.

HazelrahFirefly
03-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Actually.... Devs and Mods... if you want to increase the population of Elimination and Skirmish have any bots be a random TYM boss.

Devils-_-legacy
03-09-2018, 12:01 AM
I'm a bit disappointed they got rid of it I had more fun on tym then dominon

UbiJurassic
03-09-2018, 02:49 AM
Test your Metal was certainly a blast and although it's gone now, it will never be forgotten. The community team has definitely made sure to forward the feedback players have shared in regards to wanting Test Your Metal to be a permanent gamemode and should something come of it, we'll be sure players are the first to know.

bob333e
03-09-2018, 03:26 AM
Test your Metal was certainly a blast and although it's gone now, it will never be forgotten. The community team has definitely made sure to forward the feedback players have shared in regards to wanting Test Your Metal to be a permanent gamemode and should something come of it, we'll be sure players are the first to know.

Thank you, glad the team is aware that this mode is deeply desired by the community and most of us would be happy to see it return, even moreso as permanent.

I think you missed out on a thread so I'll share the link:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1842589-Please-keep-Test-Your-Metal-as-a-permanent-mode-post-event

UbiJurassic
03-09-2018, 03:32 AM
Thank you, glad the team is aware that this mode is deeply desired by the community and most of us would be happy to see it return, even moreso as permanent.

I think you missed out on a thread so I'll share the link:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1842589-Please-keep-Test-Your-Metal-as-a-permanent-mode-post-event

I neglected to comment on it, but I definitely read it and made sure it was forwarded to the team. ;)

bob333e
03-09-2018, 03:41 AM
I neglected to comment on it, but I definitely read it and made sure it was forwarded to the team. ;)

A silent nod of agreement is just as good. Thanks for forwarding it, much obliged.

Test Your Metal was what I've exclusively played throughout Apollyon's Legacy (bar console dedi servers day when I tried around 9 dominion matches to test connectivity). Me being purely a duellist and barely having even played duels should be a mere example of how much this mode was successful and desired. I hope it comes back.

AkenoKobayashi
03-09-2018, 11:27 PM
I wish my internet wasn't ****ed so I could have played it more. D; Eh. Back to fighting level 1s.

BigSpence13
03-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Dear UBI

Please bring TYM back Permanently....I think most would agree that it was so much fun and we want it back!

However, in the interim (or if there is no such plan for it to return) at the very least why not make the TYM AI Bots available to use in Custom Matches? Can we make that happen?

Let us know

Thanks

D

BigSpence13
03-13-2018, 10:19 PM
So Any chance having these TYM AI bots available to use in Custom Matches? Not seeing any downside

Let us know.

D