PDA

View Full Version : Could there be a future: Assassins Creed?

dcole1994
11-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Well it just struck me because of a spoiler that said that: "The person which you play as in the first game, is back" but you have to try and escape this time around...

But this could lead to other things, so really you could say that he does but turns assassin in the future and he becomes just like them, but it is in 2000 and something...

So you could have a weapon/firearm on your person, but also have a hidden blade, throwing knives(These can be bought), Smoke grenades, Grenades etc...

But, your character does this by escaping but he wants revenge for what the futuristic templars did probably to someone in his family and like Ezio wants revenge, he then goes back to the building for revenge he goes in silently into the building and he ends up killing the doctor in the first assassins creed...

The one who is determined to get everything done just like that, has became a lot bigger in power in the templars and has became an important figure..

after this event you get a message from the Assassins: the alternate to the templars saying that they want you to join but to do this you must do something for them..

Then you have assassination missions and also you have different kinds of enemy now, they are more alert, when seen you will trigger an episode where you must run away or be shot...

but the templars are shown to be everywhere where as there are many assassins underground(in hiding) but they are still working as Assassins but taking out targets without any unwanted attention..

Templars could be on the street but they are shown to be a lot more than they were in Assassins Creed, they are now everywhere, swarms of them....

They are shown as a company who protects the assassins targets, they are like national security...

but since you are in the year 2000 and something then you have cars and motorbikes but, to remain hidden you cant draw attention to yourself...

instead of praying and stuff like that to hide, you have to remain silent and hidden in crowds..

the city you are based in is kind of a cross between london and washington: so more of a free london so to speak but it opens a new set of missions...

you can get contracts for assassination missions to gain credits (virtual money in the game) this can be used to buy different weapons and gadgets..

ok, well tell me what you think about it.. if its gonna be rude then please dont say it, i just would like some comments which are appropriate

~Cole

dcole1994
11-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Well it just struck me because of a spoiler that said that: "The person which you play as in the first game, is back" but you have to try and escape this time around...

But this could lead to other things, so really you could say that he does but turns assassin in the future and he becomes just like them, but it is in 2000 and something...

So you could have a weapon/firearm on your person, but also have a hidden blade, throwing knives(These can be bought), Smoke grenades, Grenades etc...

But, your character does this by escaping but he wants revenge for what the futuristic templars did probably to someone in his family and like Ezio wants revenge, he then goes back to the building for revenge he goes in silently into the building and he ends up killing the doctor in the first assassins creed...

The one who is determined to get everything done just like that, has became a lot bigger in power in the templars and has became an important figure..

after this event you get a message from the Assassins: the alternate to the templars saying that they want you to join but to do this you must do something for them..

Then you have assassination missions and also you have different kinds of enemy now, they are more alert, when seen you will trigger an episode where you must run away or be shot...

but the templars are shown to be everywhere where as there are many assassins underground(in hiding) but they are still working as Assassins but taking out targets without any unwanted attention..

Templars could be on the street but they are shown to be a lot more than they were in Assassins Creed, they are now everywhere, swarms of them....

They are shown as a company who protects the assassins targets, they are like national security...

but since you are in the year 2000 and something then you have cars and motorbikes but, to remain hidden you cant draw attention to yourself...

instead of praying and stuff like that to hide, you have to remain silent and hidden in crowds..

the city you are based in is kind of a cross between london and washington: so more of a free london so to speak but it opens a new set of missions...

you can get contracts for assassination missions to gain credits (virtual money in the game) this can be used to buy different weapons and gadgets..

ok, well tell me what you think about it.. if its gonna be rude then please dont say it, i just would like some comments which are appropriate

~Cole

DarkAutocon
11-07-2009, 04:35 AM
first off i better say welcome to the forums. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif and good ideas for a future version.
also the game is supposed to based in around about 2012 i think. The ""The person which you play as in the first game, is back" but you have to try and escape this time around..." part is not a spoiler, we've known this for a while, well, i think we've known it for a while. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dcole1994
11-07-2009, 08:02 AM
really? but then again i was saying that i found out the information on Miles escaping this time

Edengoth
11-07-2009, 05:06 PM
I don't remember where it was, but one of the previews or interviews (pretty sure it was the one with Patrice out in that field in Italy) talked about how the whole reason Desmond is going into the Animus was to learn to be an Assassin by reliving Ezio. Basically, it seems like this time around they are trying to use the Bleeding Effect to train Desmond.
So I think a lot of action in the "near future" part of AC3 is very, very likely.

salted onions
11-07-2009, 05:26 PM
I kind of fear the idea of using modern guns in the next game. Though, they depends on the way they implement the use of guns in AC3. Obviously the assassin's targets will be surrounded with armed people, there's no way to go around that. I can imagine also the police being in league with Abstergo/The Templars. Though the police can also just be a seperate entity, but an obstacle nonetheless.

For the second game, the hidden blade is basically the symbol of assassin's creed, so that needs to stay. It's hard for me imagine a stealth game with guns without letting it turn into splinter cell, but we must remember this isn't a normal stealth game. This is "social stealth". Blending into society is key. Hard to blend into society when climbing up skyscrapers isn't exactly the norm.

I would think the free running aspect of this game will be a lot more difficult with deadlier consequences. If even 1 person saw a man climbing a building, it would be sure to draw crowds. The fun part about AC1(for me), and hopefully AC2, was just being able climbing up the closest building, and start just running from roof to roof, assassinating random rooftop archers. That would be a bit more difficult, as I can imagine the crowd forming at ground level would attract security guards of buildings equipped firearms, which ought to be lethal to Desmond if the Ubisoft team are striving for the most immersive game.

And even if you can get past the attention drawn, and reach the top of the skyscaper, free running across rooftops would be just as difficult, or not as fun.

Br0n0
11-07-2009, 11:56 PM
Patrice said in an interview at e3 that they are already planning AC3 and that they said it would be ironic if it came out in 2012.

so if you have ideas about AC3 you should start sending messages NOW! lol

FROGGEman2
11-08-2009, 12:24 AM
I can already hear d1sturbeds post, but, whatever.

I'd love it. It sounds awesome to me, but I think one modern city and two ancient cities would be ideal.

Don't kid yourself...

...no throwing knives.

Well, maybe.

Captain Tomatoz
11-08-2009, 01:24 AM
you should put a spoiler alert on this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif