PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi ranged guardbreak completely phases through conqueror

PepsiBeastin
03-08-2018, 05:22 AM
Muahaha, I'll just get this conq to whiff this bash, I'll backflip and guardbreak hi- ... wait what
(Jump to 2:40)

https://youtu.be/E_5TTRYfsBk?t=2m44s

"Okakugo!" more like "Okakug-oh f***"

RenegadeRasta
03-08-2018, 07:36 AM
Lol when you said wtf XD

Trenk2009
03-08-2018, 11:01 AM
I'm glad to see I'm not the one having ridiculous issues when it comes to blocking, deflecting or dodging conq lights .... Wtf is wrong with this char ...

Kamen42
03-08-2018, 05:34 PM
This would make sense if Conqueror dash counts as dodge.

There are some weird interactions between certain moves. Take Valkyrie shield tackle and Nobushi Hidden stance for example. If Nobushi does the hidden stance, the shield tackle does not connect even if you stand right next to her. SHE IS STANDING ON ONE LEG, THE SHIELD TACKLE SHOULD SEND HER FLYING :D What happens in reality? Hidden stance is considered a dodge, so she stands still, the valk optically pushes her (but the duo doesn't move an inch) and then the Nobushi can punish the valk that "missed the tackle."

Sauronbaine
03-09-2018, 01:36 AM
Seems like a bug on Shinobi, not something on Conq's end.'

I'm glad to see I'm not the one having ridiculous issues when it comes to blocking, deflecting or dodging conq lights .... Wtf is wrong with this char ...

Uh, Conq lights were not the issue. It was the bug on the Shinobi during that match.

PepsiBeastin
03-09-2018, 03:23 AM
Seems like a bug on Shinobi, not something on Conq's end.'

Uh, Conq lights were not the issue. It was the bug on the Shinobi during that match.

To be fair, I was also spamming dodge and the delay is so large that the next light hits you before your stun runs out.

Sauronbaine
03-09-2018, 04:51 AM
To be fair, I was also spamming dodge and the delay is so large that the next light hits you before your stun runs out.

Thats every character with a light attack. PK, Shinobi, Orochi. They all have those super fast lights that defeat dodging :P

PepsiBeastin
03-09-2018, 05:18 AM
Thats every character with a light attack. PK, Shinobi, Orochi. They all have those super fast lights that defeat dodging :P

"Orochi with super fast lights" you're a riot Mr. Shrek

Sauronbaine
03-09-2018, 06:29 AM
"Orochi with super fast lights" you're a riot Mr. Shrek

Ok fine super fast LIGHT smart *** :P