PDA

View Full Version : Join the fight! CTF and Race!

SilentProdigy69
03-08-2018, 04:49 AM
This is not a criticism towards Ubisoft, as I am personally 100% Happy with the content with FC5 at launch. I am sure a lot of of would love to see Capture the Flag, and Race modes added post launch, as these modes would lend themselves greatly with the freedom the map editor will provide us. So I feel we need to be as vocal as possible for our desires for CTF and Racing. Anyone else agree? maybe bring it up to the devs in future Q&As or live streams?

SilentProdigy69
03-08-2018, 05:01 AM
Like the post to keep it at the top? :o

Viragoxv535
03-08-2018, 05:47 AM
I actually liked Capture the Flag a lot back in Unreal Tournament '99.

Steve64b
03-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Yes! I'm not a great fan of multiplayer DM. The only MP modes that do appeal to me are CTF, Domination/Onslaught and (Unreal Tournament's) Assault. I've seen a Race mode requested often, I think that would be cool too.

emrdesign
03-08-2018, 01:52 PM
I am sure Ubisoft already knows it would be nice to have other game modes later on as well, but let them decide if/when (not) to implement it. So don't call it a "fight" for something because you do not have to fight for it. Asking one time is enough, they will hear you or probably have already heard you (as well as others). Show appreciation for their hard work sofar and that probably leads quicker to new interesting things that makes us all happy. So don't fight, but be polite. :)

BattlePHILd
03-08-2018, 04:25 PM
You could make a 2 person race map. Just set up a track in a co-op match using the Journey game mode. Who ever gets to the end first ends the match. Not everything you could ask for, but at least it can be done. (by the way, I know this doesn't help)

truesurv1val
03-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Ctf, domination and race maps please.

Was bit suprised there is no object based mode included. I get quickly bored with dm and tdm.