PDA

View Full Version : 1v1v1 mode

XJadeDragoonX
03-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Would be pretty dope. I could say 1v1v1 but I think 3 players adds a really unique element. 4 man would end up light brawl. 2 1v1s. In a 3 man free for all, you can see some really interesting strategies at play

Kamen42
03-08-2018, 12:31 AM
This was a suggestion when the Dance of Death mode was on. Remember, the 2v2 where each killed person respawned and the respawn time increased 1 second each death. This could be the same rules. 3 people, each one for themselves. You die, you respawn. Each time takes longer. If at some point two people are dead, the remaining person is the winner.

Tirik22x
03-08-2018, 01:40 AM
This was a suggestion when the Dance of Death mode was on. Remember, the 2v2 where each killed person respawned and the respawn time increased 1 second each death. This could be the same rules. 3 people, each one for themselves. You die, you respawn. Each time takes longer. If at some point two people are dead, the remaining person is the winner.

I like that idea.

EDG_Avocado
03-08-2018, 02:47 AM
that might get boring fast actually, how bout a 8 man free for all mode

HazelrahFirefly
03-08-2018, 03:49 AM
that might get boring fast actually, how bout a 8 man free for all mode

Three for all
Four for all
and eight for all are all excellent ideas with one huge problem... trolling. They would be modes you always had to join without any party, because otherwise you could ally with your friends.

SwellChemosabe
03-08-2018, 04:56 AM
I think any combination of battle royal would be most welcome however, lets not forget that with dedicated servers there's now potential for even larger scale battles. 8v8, 10v10, **** even 12v12. once they work out the kinks of the new dedicated servers the sky's gonna be the limit.