PDA

View Full Version : For ubisoft (read please)

Tecknoterrorist
03-07-2018, 07:54 PM
Dear ubisoft
I hope you read this post.
This is my impression and opinion after one year of for honor.
for players, Please i dont want gitgud\flame\offensive posts thanks try to make some usefull ideas for this game.

You will be broken your own game so soon.
I think you have no idea about balance this gamespam mechanic and this is normal, you cant balance this mechanic.

You make normal class, after that, you make more spammer classes with seasons, but you dont nerf the newspammerone classes, you buff other normal ones for broken it too.
You need to rework the mechanic not the heroes.

the for honor problem are not the heroes, but the mechanic, this have no rules. (no rule, no balance)

First of all, you have to rework skills.
Is so stupid and nosense put poisoning active skill in a hero with poisoning in his move set wtf? are you dumb? seriusly!
Cool to have trap, catapult etc etc but, comeone, we need a real pvp game and we need proper skills for hero, think about that, skills can balance the game...
Example:
hyperarmor must be a skill not a trait and give to players how he want to play! i choose hyperarmor (passive) or stamina regen (active)?
I want play dominion like real assassin or i want go in the battlefield and combat face to face?
Same for poisoning\wounding must be skill (passive or not) not a trait.

The game have to be toned down, you cant simply spam everything in any time, in any case, whenever you want! As a combat pvp game, need to have a logic mechanic.. now is a jumble, random skills\trait randomly placed in the game.

The unstoppable moves must be unfeintable first of all, or they will have to take triple of stamina for feint, "is a special move" is so ridicolous see raider spam his zone, cancell in upper for four time without being punished for it. Unstoppable must be a special moves so need an opportunity for land it not just spam\feint\spam\feint\spam... i understand when you do this during revenge but normaly you HAVE to take an huge fatigue.
You can try to make unstoppable moves more dangerous but with cooldown for example (not long, need even 2 sec)

Eliminate track skills from the game, if you land a hit to soon and i see you, why i cant dodge it? my opponent was wrong and i punished for it? wtf?
not anymore free GB on dodge, no need, just reversible one.

So many people start to quit the game because you continue to broke your heroes.

UbiJurassic
03-07-2018, 08:07 PM
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us. We're certainly not blind to the feedback players have shared with us in regards to "spam" from certain heroes. While we are looking to bring some of the original heroes up to par with the rest of the hero roster, that doesn't mean we are looking to ignore some of the issues the newer heroes have presented in-game. Shaman, in particular, has been receiving quite a few balance adjustments with each pack. Excluding the most recent patch that was focused on the dedicated server, patch 1.21, Shaman has been received balance adjustments for the past 3 patches.

In short, we aren't looking to equalize the balance of the game by just buffing one side and not balancing the other. As long as players continue to share their balance feedback and thoughts on the game in a constructive manner, we will continue to voice those thoughts and opinions to the team for their future consideration.

EvoX.
03-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Are you aware that you were basically made into a command on a player's stream after you raged about ''spam'' and whatnot? Go to Clutchmeister's Twitch and type !tekno.

Tecknoterrorist
03-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us. We're certainly not blind to the feedback players have shared with us in regards to "spam" from certain heroes. While we are looking to bring some of the original heroes up to par with the rest of the hero roster, that doesn't mean we are looking to ignore some of the issues the newer heroes have presented in-game. Shaman, in particular, has been receiving quite a few balance adjustments with each pack. Excluding the most recent patch that was focused on the dedicated server, patch 1.21, Shaman has been received balance adjustments for the past 3 patches.

In short, we aren't looking to equalize the balance of the game by just buffing one side and not balancing the other. As long as players continue to share their balance feedback and thoughts on the game in a constructive manner, we will continue to voice those thoughts and opinions to the team for their future consideration.

Thanks for reply

Are you aware that you were basically made into a command on a player's stream after you raged about ''spam'' and whatnot? Go to Clutchmeister's Twitch and type !tekno.

Cool I'm famous