PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha Heavy parry Punish

Roseguard_Cpt
03-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Hello everyone, me and a few of my buddies were playing customs together when one of them brought out Aramusha, we started dueling and I noticed that Aramusha can get a top heavy even off of a heavy parry, at least on Nobushi. I'm not sure about any certain damage values or what not but I'm just curious enough to ask if this is intended. To clarify, my friend was not using Blade Blockade, just normal parries.
Does this work against other characters too? Anyone else had similar experiences?
If intended, cool to learn, follow-up mixups could be intense. If not, it doesn't feel like it throws off combat too much. See you all on the battlefield!

BTTrinity
03-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Hello everyone, me and a few of my buddies were playing customs together when one of them brought out Aramusha, we started dueling and I noticed that Aramusha can get a top heavy even off of a heavy parry, at least on Nobushi. I'm not sure about any certain damage values or what not but I'm just curious enough to ask if this is intended. To clarify, my friend was not using Blade Blockade, just normal parries.
Does this work against other characters too? Anyone else had similar experiences?
If intended, cool to learn, follow-up mixups could be intense. If not, it doesn't feel like it throws off combat too much. See you all on the battlefield!

Aramusha gets a top heavy off anyones parry for 25 damage, however thats also all he gets for a light parry while others get to deal 35+ so his punishes are in line with the rest.

Other punishes off a heavy are anywhere from 18-24. (with the exception of Valk, she needs a buff I think her lights are 15)

ArthurWhite01
03-14-2018, 05:54 PM
Aramusha actually gets a side heavy into a guaranteed top light dealing 42 damage.