PDA

View Full Version : Wildlife in the Map Editor

Scottslive
03-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Hey guys!

This is my first comment in the community despite lurking around since FC3.

I'm just curious as to what wildlife will be in the Editor. The Ubisoft site says its FC5 Bestiary but it also includes the Yeti from FC4's Valley of the Yeti's.

So will FC4 and FC Primal's animals be added aswell? Since the Yeti is included. It would be great to see Mammoths! Could make some crazy Time travel journey mode level. Go from Vietnam to the Ice age.. etc.

Also is there an official list of Wildlife for the game now?

Viragoxv535
03-07-2018, 12:35 PM
No animals from the other games it seems. Except the Yeti.

Scottslive
03-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Well they have changed the list they added yesterday. So the AI paragraph now says this-

"Far Cry Arcade will also give builders more variety for their use of AI in their maps. Various AI appearances can be used across the map while also using new ‘control zones’ that can force your AI (NPCs or animals) to stick to specific areas areas. There will also be a diverse Far Cry bestiary to pick from including the fan favorite Yeti!"

So they changed there answer and now its misleading if not. Nevertheless I'll still enjoy it, but it will be a missed opportunity.

Viragoxv535
03-07-2018, 01:11 PM
A little vague of a statement. I guess we'll have to wait for someone to show us some footage of the editor.