PDA

View Full Version : The game is p2w and you should avoid it

uHamppuHannu
03-07-2018, 08:01 AM
All the characters that you may buy with real life currency or farm your *** off... they are super good and nobody on high ranks plays anything else than these new characters. On the beginning they said that changing your outfit changes your combat play and doesn't overall increase your stats.. sadly this is not true anymore. Heck, even when I level up new character and unlock stuff, I even got weapon that gave +2% attack and nothing more or less. Just purely more stats. You need to play hundreds of ours to unlock everything on one character... and if you change character.... :) OFC YOU MAY PAY for boosts and LOOT BOXES!! YEY!!! You cannot unlock the best items on the way while leveling. Game is built that you get items of your level as reward. So when you reach max prestige, then the actual item farm begins or loot boxes.

The matchmaking is piece of crap. I was having fun and intense combat with my prestige 2 peacemaker. Fun lasted for two evenings... now it pairs me with people who are p20-25... and for sake of daily quest, I had to play one game something else than peacemaker. Enemy peacemaker had stuff that made it hit with one single charge attack... HALF OF MY HP!! and I was playing Shugoki. The only way to play without items having affect is the duel. (before someone comments "but theres duels!") I really wouldn't pay full price for single game mode. My honest believe is that it gives so crappy matchmaking so I would go for microtransactions to get equal stuff. That I should think of it as an obstacle where I want to find a solution with my credit card. This is my thought only, I cannot proof it.

In conclusion: it's game where your items affect heavily and your character which you play. Best items and characters are behind hundreds or even thousands of hours of gameplay. It's full priced game with lot of farm and filled with: season passes, microtransactions (xp booxt, steel bonus boost... HECK! You may even buy ingame currency straight by using credit card!!!) and loot boxes.

Devils-_-legacy
03-07-2018, 08:06 AM
It's not really pay to win as the best gear unlocks at rep 8 then refinable at rep 10
The only thing behind a pay wall is cosmetics? And turn off matchmaking for orders itz way easier

Tyrjo
03-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Prestige has nothing to do with skill level. It's just a meter of how much time you put into the game.

If you don't want to play with gear stats, play Duel and Brawl.

CandleInTheDark
03-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Feel free to livestream getting a full gear score character with money within an hour.

Charmzzz
03-07-2018, 09:46 AM
"they are super good and nobody on high ranks plays anything else than these new characters" made me laugh. I see more OG heroes in high MMR than DLC ones.

BarbeQMichael
03-07-2018, 09:55 AM
High tier duels are still infested with peacekeepers because she is still the best, altough there is influx of new ones like glad, shin and shaman. With reworks you see now kenseis and conquerors too, and very likely when the reworks finish you will see more of the OC cast there too.

Charmzzz
03-07-2018, 10:54 AM
High tier duels are still infested with peacekeepers because she is still the best, altough there is influx of new ones like glad, shin and shaman. With reworks you see now kenseis and conquerors too, and very likely when the reworks finish you will see more of the OC cast there too.

He is talking about Dom / Tribute as he mentions gear being the p2w thingy...

BarbeQMichael
03-07-2018, 10:57 AM
He is talking about Dom / Tribute as he mentions gear being the p2w thingy...

Oh, have to say didn't bother reading many lines after headline as it was kinda obvious hannu was just mad getting rekt by dlc heroes and thought he meant only dlc heroes being p2w.

Vakris_One
03-07-2018, 01:28 PM
It's not pay to win because you can purchase everything: cosmetics and DLC heroes alike with in-game currency and that currency is farmable by simply playing the game.

It would only be pay 2 win if it forced you to buy the Season pass to get access to exclusive gear stats or overpowered heroes, neither of which this game does. Is it grindy? Yes. Is it pay 2 win? No.

Card1acArrest
03-07-2018, 01:38 PM
In 4v4, many of the original cast are quite strong I would say, and you dont have to pay to win.

If you have too many assassins on the team, they will lose most of the time if they meet a warden, a raider and a shugoki for example.
PKs are also quite strong really in such a setting (original cast).

Gear has importance as it adds some 20% to your damage, and as importantly, you get revenge quickly enough to survive an onslaught by 2-3 people.

I like that however , I like to have to spend some 50 hours to get to a rep 5-6 with such gear. If I got that gear instantly, what was the point of getting new gear?

Seems that many angry people need to vent on forums here? :)

HazelrahFirefly
03-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Incorrect TC, troll on to another game.

DoodTheMan
03-07-2018, 06:51 PM
*Writes a post telling people to avoid game*

*Posts it on website where 99% of the people have already bought said game*