PDA

View Full Version : Far cry 5 online playability

titfanatic
03-07-2018, 05:50 AM
So i was wondering, is the new fc5 going to have the same online playability as far cry 2 or is it another cod style online crap like the others. If so why not do a remaster of far cry 2. I was disappointed with the online of the newer far crys I think far cry 2 is the best game I have ever played. The countless hours I used to spend on that game was unreal and no other game has come close to matching it. If fc5 has the same map editor and a 16 player online in it then it Ill be a great game again. How many gamers would love to see a remastered far cry 2 or at the very least the far cry 2 map editor and online playability. I have pre ordered the gold edition of fc5 so I get all the perks that come with that,however, I would have preferred the far cry 2 online multiplayer instead of far cry 3 that comes with it. Please Ubisoft bring it back and see how many gamers will come back to it.

DrShakez
03-07-2018, 06:41 AM
Vehicle and weapon placements are in, so I'm thinking it'll be more playable (or at least less limiting) than 2. On the downside we only get deathmatch and team deathmatch.