PDA

View Full Version : i played assassins creed bloodlines *spoilers*

ameerreb
11-14-2009, 07:45 PM
SO I PLAYED ASSASSINS creed bloodlines on psp. its a good game for psp but needs alot of improvement. but anyway to my point after the 4th (memory block there 6 i think)my psp got bricked http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif and iam unable to Finnish it. now im not that keen on finishing the game because it wasnt that entertaining but i do want to no what happens in the end so if anyone else has finished the game plzzzzz post it and tell me thanxx

but anyway since i have played more than half the game i will give u guys a run down on whats in the game
[LIST] you can assassinate using hidden blade from ledges now
there are coins scatterd around the cities that you can collect
with the coins that you collect you can buy upgrades eg. health, damage, hidden blade
you can free run and free roam
save the citizen side mission is still there but with coin benefits
there are heaps of side missoin that you can do eg. intercept, assassinate all that have give away coins after completing
all assassins creed 1 weapon are still available (sword, short blade, hidden blade and throwing knives
still able to grab break, counter attack and tackle people out of the way

if i remember anything ill add on or add on your self thank uu

(plot as far as i know)
the game starts straight away after where ac1 finished but with altair not desmond. as we know he travels to cyprus to finish off the remaining templars who are under the command of some bloke called bouchard. altair joins a resistance clan who like altair fight to take the templars away from cyprus. another main character in the game is maria (im pretty sure thats her name) who ac1 players will remember to be the women who acted to be robert de sable at the funeral of majid idn. she survived after altair let her live because she wasnt his target. but once again she is captured by altair and becomes his prisoner. often escaping a few times but the templars have rejected her by accusing her as being altairs apprentice. for those of you who are wondering who the bull is (the fat guy from the trailer) he is a religious warrior with a separate army who help the templars. he gets in altair way in the 3rd memory block and altair sets to assassinate him. (hes quite easy to kill)

the main plot of the game is kiilling the templar leader bouchard. but you have to assassinate other characters in order to do so. the ones i have killed are
1.fred the red (lol i know... hes a guard commander or somin)
2. the bull
3. the bulls son
4. a witch that has been helping the templars (known as the oracle)
5. merchant king called jonas

an interseting fact that i have noticed is that in ac bloodlines they call the "piece of eden" as the "apple of eden" not realli sure y though

and thats all i know so far. add on if you can

ameerreb
11-14-2009, 07:45 PM
SO I PLAYED ASSASSINS creed bloodlines on psp. its a good game for psp but needs alot of improvement. but anyway to my point after the 4th (memory block there 6 i think)my psp got bricked http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif and iam unable to Finnish it. now im not that keen on finishing the game because it wasnt that entertaining but i do want to no what happens in the end so if anyone else has finished the game plzzzzz post it and tell me thanxx

but anyway since i have played more than half the game i will give u guys a run down on whats in the game
[LIST] you can assassinate using hidden blade from ledges now
there are coins scatterd around the cities that you can collect
with the coins that you collect you can buy upgrades eg. health, damage, hidden blade
you can free run and free roam
save the citizen side mission is still there but with coin benefits
there are heaps of side missoin that you can do eg. intercept, assassinate all that have give away coins after completing
all assassins creed 1 weapon are still available (sword, short blade, hidden blade and throwing knives
still able to grab break, counter attack and tackle people out of the way

if i remember anything ill add on or add on your self thank uu

(plot as far as i know)
the game starts straight away after where ac1 finished but with altair not desmond. as we know he travels to cyprus to finish off the remaining templars who are under the command of some bloke called bouchard. altair joins a resistance clan who like altair fight to take the templars away from cyprus. another main character in the game is maria (im pretty sure thats her name) who ac1 players will remember to be the women who acted to be robert de sable at the funeral of majid idn. she survived after altair let her live because she wasnt his target. but once again she is captured by altair and becomes his prisoner. often escaping a few times but the templars have rejected her by accusing her as being altairs apprentice. for those of you who are wondering who the bull is (the fat guy from the trailer) he is a religious warrior with a separate army who help the templars. he gets in altair way in the 3rd memory block and altair sets to assassinate him. (hes quite easy to kill)

the main plot of the game is kiilling the templar leader bouchard. but you have to assassinate other characters in order to do so. the ones i have killed are
1.fred the red (lol i know... hes a guard commander or somin)
2. the bull
3. the bulls son
4. a witch that has been helping the templars (known as the oracle)
5. merchant king called jonas

an interseting fact that i have noticed is that in ac bloodlines they call the "piece of eden" as the "apple of eden" not realli sure y though

and thats all i know so far. add on if you can

GkrewZ
11-14-2009, 07:49 PM
your psp bricked? sounds like u modded it bad or u had a really bad case of luck...i sudjest looking up a psp modding site to help u out with unbricking it via pandora battery

but there will prolly be vids up or watever eventaly

Ureh
11-14-2009, 07:53 PM
what do it mean when a psp get bricked? it got smashed?

TyronLeRoy
11-14-2009, 10:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ureh:
what do it mean when a psp get bricked? it got smashed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A 'bricked' Playstation Portable basically means a Playstation Portable which is 'stuck' in some sort of state and unable to get out of. For instance, 'my PSP will not do anything when I power it on' is 'your PSP is bricked'.

Gettin' bricked has nothing to do with bricks itself, or the destruction using bricks. It basically means it's hard and unmovable like a brick wall.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ameerreb:
SO I PLAYED ASSASSINS creed bloodlines on psp. its a good game for psp but needs alot of improvement. but anyway to my point after the 4th (memory block there 6 i think)my psp got bricked http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif and iam unable to Finnish it. now im not that keen on finishing the game because it wasnt that entertaining but i do want to no what happens in the end so if anyone else has finished the game plzzzzz post it and tell me thanxx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And now for your comment..
I have seen someone play the game for quite some while now. Yes, he probably pirated it for now but I have pre-ordered the game so it's somewhat justified, if such a thing is even possible.

But how can you say it needs a lot of improvement? The draw distance is probably as far as a PSP can ever look, it's as free-roaming as they could make it on a PSP (you can nearly scatter around the entire city) the models and animations look clean, dialog is better than in the DS version and you get various new cities to play in, as well as new and returning characters. Plus, the storyline adds on the original AC.

So how could it possibly need improvement on your first time playing? The game is the best Assassin's Creed they could put out on PSP right now, it looks and feels eerily similar to it's PS3/X360/PC predecessor. The only thing missing is Desmond.

ameerreb
11-14-2009, 11:05 PM
its actually a very good game for a PSP but after playing assassins creed 1 on ps3 you can easly notice the diffrences. but defiantly the best game on psp this summer. so anyway if anyone does have bloodlines and has finished it post wat happens at the end. and the only reasonnn im reallliii burning is because there are 4 more days to go for ac2 to come out and i was realli looking forward on connecting the psp with the ps3

Coolgerb
11-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Yeah I'd like to hear the plot of Bloodlines too (including all spoilers).
Not exactly a lot of people who own a PSP.

ameerreb
11-15-2009, 01:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coolgerb:
Not exactly a lot of people who own a PSP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok then ill post what i know so far and put a spoiler warning on the title. but someone plzz finish it off because i havnt played the whole game

the amolang
11-15-2009, 01:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ameerreb:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coolgerb:

ok then ill post what i know so far and put a spoiler warning on the title. but someone plzz finish it off because i havnt played the whole game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like that too! I don't have a psp and I'd like to know what its about...

TyronLeRoy
11-15-2009, 06:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amolang:

ok then ill post what i know so far and put a spoiler warning on the title. but someone plzz finish it off because i havnt played the whole game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like that too! I don't have a psp and I'd like to know what its about... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just shamelessly stole the PSP from my friend and am playing it with a textboox beside me to pen down the story, so I could tell it all to the people who have not a PSP.

Don't worry, I'm working on it - we thought about you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Again, sorry to the developers for not being able to wait a few days.. but I wanted to know the bloodlines story before I commence on AC2. And besides, I have my preorder for the PSP right next to the X360 version. I definitely want to buy this PSP game, playing it only secured my feeling even more.

To proof the fact that I have been writing this down (and I am not writing nonsense) here's a little bit from Memory Block 2:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Memory Block 2
Limasol

AltaÔr starts off with another training sequence - this time, the hiding is taught.

AltaÔr took a boat and arrives at Limasol.
AltaÔr needs to find the Assassinís Bureau to learn more of the situation on Limasol.
AltaÔr finds and enters the Assassinís Bureau.
AltaÔr learns of the leader of the Limasol Templars is in the Limasol Castle.
In order to have a chance at getting into the castle, AltaÔr must assassinate the captain of the Templar Guards so a spy of the assassinsí, Osman, can get a promotion within the ranks.
AltaÔr assassinates the captain of the Templar Guards
AltaÔr heads back to Assassinís Bureau.
AltaÔr must now speak with Osman, and send him congratulations for his grandmother by behalf of Alexander.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course I have to put everything together when I'm done, create a flowing story out of this. I will do my best to try and finish the game by the end of this day - however the game is suprisingly long. Playing in short bursts, I think this game already gave me 6 - 7 hours worth of game time. That's why I called it an ace game because I haven't experienced such in a long time on the PSP (Frankly only GTA and GoW did that for me.)

One thing of note:

I would like to note how historically accurate this PSP version really is. Anyone who has ever been to Cyprus will remember names like Limasol and Kyrenia ofcourse, but as well the Saint Hilarion Castle, Buffavento Castle and the Castle of Kyrenia. Each level breathes the air of the original place (as much as possible anyway), and for a Playstation Portable I must say I am pleased. Cyprus really does look like Cyprus.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Wikipedia:

The history of Limassol is largely known by the events of 1191 A.D. that put an end to the Byzantine dominion of Cyprus. The king of England, Richard the Lionheart, was travelling to the Holy Land in 1191. His fiancťe Berengaria and his sister Joan (Queen of Sicily), were also travelling on a different ship. Because of a storm, the ship with the queens arrived in Lemesos (Limassol). Isaac Comnenus, the Byzantine governor of Cyprus, was heartless and cruel, and loathed the Latins. He invited the queens ashore, with the intention of holding them to ransom, but they wisely refused. So he refused them fresh water and they had to put out to sea again or yield to capture. When Richard arrived in Lemesos (Limassol) and met Isaac Comnenus, he asked him to contribute to the crusade for the liberation of the Holy Land. While at the beginning Isaac had accepted, he later on refused to give any help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://tabulacion.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/assassins-creed-bloodlines-gameplay-screenshot.jpg
http://users.stlcc.edu/mfuller/cyprus/KyreniaCastleShields.JPG
http://i33.tinypic.com/20zbork.png

JudgeQwerty
11-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Its nowhere near as historically inaccurate and contradictory as Altair's Chronicles? That game made me scream out things out like 'Why are there Templars in Jerusalem?' and 'Who the heck is Lord Basilisk?' and 'Why are there sterotypical gypsies in the Middle East?!' and most often, 'What the hell kind of sewer is this?!'

SBRedFlag
11-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Altair's chronicles was a piece of crap designed for a system that can't handle graphics that are barely 3D. Bloodlines, on the other hand, is developed for a system that can at least resemble the original game. There's no comparison.

ante_464
11-21-2009, 06:08 AM
please can you make assassins creed bloodlines on iphone/ipod touch