PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

SEISMIS21
03-06-2018, 08:21 PM
I have seen some people talking about K/D here and there, and I was just curious what most people average for the K/D of their main heros?

If you play only or even more than 10% of the time against AI, please make mention of that. Same goes for your rep with the character whose K/D you are talking about. Lastly, include the game modes you play where you have the different K/D rstios.

For me: I play Kensei, and really only Kensei (other than a short spurt with Aramusha.) been playing with K dog since launch.

Never play AI except in test your metal and only a few times there.
K/D deathmatch: 5.27
K/D objective: 4.89
K/D brawl: 2.7
k/D duel: 1.98 (but I rarely duel)

The reason I ask you to include rep is because I think when you are new to a character you will have crazy high K/D. For me with Aramusha, my ratios in the order above are 10.41, 8.75, na and na as I never played brawl or duel with aramusha.

If love to see where others are at! (last point of clarity, if you can only find your K/D/A score please indicate that as well since that will increase your ratio)

Devils-_-legacy
03-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Most people use fh tracker it only counts pvp games and is the most accurate

Delectable_Sin
03-06-2018, 10:28 PM
TS, your K/D on Kensei is 3.42.

Not bad, but win rate is what matters most, and you're at 72% on Kensei, which is also good. No need to exaggerate your stats when they're actually good.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/SEISMIS21/heroes

On Zerker, I have a 2.39 K/D, but only 1.63 on Kensei, despite having an 83% win rate on Kensei, and only 74% win rate on the Zerker. K/D can mean that you have a good win rate, but it doesn't as a rule. Win rate is what matters most anyway, so there's almost no point in looking at K/D.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Delectable_Sin/heroes

SEISMIS21
03-06-2018, 10:53 PM
TS, your K/D on Kensei is 3.42.

Not bad, but win rate is what matters most, and you're at 72% on Kensei, which is also good. No need to exaggerate your stats when they're actually good.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/SEISMIS21/heroes

On Zerker, I have a 2.39 K/D, but only 1.63 on Kensei, despite having an 83% win rate on Kensei, and only 74% win rate on the Zerker. K/D can mean that you have a good win rate, but it doesn't as a rule. Win rate is what matters most anyway, so there's almost no point in looking at K/D.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Delectable_Sin/heroes

I don't use FHTracker because it hasn't updated for me in a very long time. I did exaggerate my numbers and I certainly don't care to. My numbers as well as many I play with haven't changed on FHTracker in a long time. With all that said if my numbers are lower I certainly don't care. I was simply sharing mine because I am curious where other people are at. If I trusted FHTracker I would just use that to look but I have watched it count 10x deaths based on the number of times your ledges body hits a cliff, and I have watched it take months between updates (if the update ever comes).

Case and point, it says my second hero is peace keeper who I dueled with one time, not aramusha or warden who I have both at rep 1ish. So it's lame for you to come and talk jive when I said even in my title I was just curious.

I am only a rep 43 overall, and I am certainly not insinuating I am good. I hear people talk about their K/D, so I was simply curious to get some insight into where people are at.

If anyone would like to share, without trying to beef about what anyone elses stats are, that would be awesome!

Oh yeah, and if you KD isn't as good as someone elses, but you feel your win rate is better, you don't need to worry about that. Everyone is here just to have fun. If you basically only play team matches anyway, and you don't have a party to always play with, then your win rate will be different from your personal skills anyways.

Devils-_-legacy
03-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Your top 5 heros are kensie then warden orochi pk then cent it's at the bottom of the page not the order of the heros page