PDA

View Full Version : FC:I/IP Who's Returning?

A_Combi_Stick
03-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Hey guys it's MutantMnMz, A Combi Stick, or whatever the hell else I've had as a tag over the years.

The new editor looks promising so I may return to FC, any other old heads from the FC:I/IP days making their way back?

Not sure what platform I'll get it on yet, depends on if there's anyone still around that I used to enjoy playing with.

Manlius10A
03-06-2018, 08:17 PM
I am another old timer that will be returning, as much as life allows with two kids and a full time job.

ducain23
03-06-2018, 08:20 PM
I started in Far Cry 4 about 6 months ago... so I'm new...haha

(at least the editor... been playing Far Cry since the beginning)

Farcryisdead
03-06-2018, 08:24 PM
Started in fc2 8 years ago and stayed through fc3,fc4.

DrShakez
03-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Been with the series from the very beginning, but I wouldn't say I'm "returning" since I never really left. I did stop making maps for 3 and for a good portion of 4 (still ended up making a few in the end), but I've been keeping an eye on things, and waiting (hoping) for something on the scale of Far Cry 5. First release that I've been excited for in a very long time.

usmovers_02
03-06-2018, 09:17 PM
They blew the lobby system yet again

A_Combi_Stick
03-06-2018, 09:38 PM
How so, I'm at work so I haven't rally had time to go in depth, just saw the trailer is all

Seamount4Life
03-06-2018, 09:42 PM
FROGM4N here! I'll be back on the PC this time.

ducain23
03-06-2018, 09:44 PM

Dude... stop going into every thread and posting this. This isn't even about the lobby system.

A_Combi_Stick
03-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Nice FROGM4N! I've been considering PC myself as that's my main platform now, at least there'd be 2 of us lol

Seamount4Life
03-06-2018, 10:31 PM
haha nice! We can test each other's maps out then haha I will be streaming a lot also. Can't wait!

DrShakez
03-06-2018, 10:35 PM

It's not perfect, but private matches will be workable for custom games. As long as we can get enough trusted people in a lobby, it'll become a non-issue.

A_Combi_Stick
03-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Agreed ROBZ, I don't see the big concern about the lobby system

x D78 x
03-07-2018, 12:22 AM
I'll be returning, my old [x] generated GT was Bipolar Lion(wish I had kept it especially with animals in the game lol). I played Instincts/Evolution then moved over to [X]360's FC Predator and most of the community from the original [x] followed. There were so many awesome maps, race maps, mazes, trial maps and great PvP maps. Lots of clans. It just seemed Ubi ditched the map editor thought imho and went more 75-25% single player. But I think this will bring the community back to online competitive play. Some of the old FC:IP gamers have moved on and may not return but there are still many out there, myself included. This is the FC map editor news I've been hoping for and really much more than I expected. My [x] GT is x D78 x any older FC:IP players add me and if you've changed your gamertag since whichi s the case with many send me a message and tell me your old gamertag, we may have played, I jumped from lobby to lobby and knew many of the clans/gamers. :)

GuyWhoDoesJob
03-07-2018, 02:37 AM
Dude... stop going into every thread and posting this. This isn't even about the lobby system.

Hahaha! Crazy guy :D Hi is really upset... :D calm down boy. Because of three you cant see the whole forest. A lot of things is coming dont focus on one thing. And lets hope that is going to be the only thing that will boder us.

@OP i was fc2 map maker. But i made only 2 maps at the and of tail. I will come back to map making. I was warming up last month with fc4 map editor thou.