PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Servers (Console) Issue Reporting Thread

FredEx919
03-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Hey everyone,

Dedicated Servers are now live on console platforms (XB1 & PS4). We want to hear how your experience is. Please use this thread to report any issues, or leave any comments & feedback you may have regarding console dedicated servers. Include any important details such as country, platform, game mode etc.

We'll be monitoring things and looking out for any reported issues! Thanks and good luck on the battle grounds!!

alandonovan
03-06-2018, 05:43 PM
XB1 - I'm getting the yellow clock icon in top LH corner almost every match, which I hardly ever saw previously.Hope this helps.

CandleInTheDark
03-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Xbox 1, England

Not had much time to put on much of a grind as I have work soon but I have had two dominion, no drops, no resynchs, no problem at all and I was one of those where while I could finish some eventually if no one rage quit, to get through my first two of the day has been unthinkable.

So while I haven't grouped with anyone or gone on a grind session yet, a tentative no problems here.

DKDridin
03-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Prior to the update I was being disconnected from every round. I played about 10 rounds this morning and so far no disconnects. There were a slight occasions of stutters and drop frame rate still. It does seem like I can Parry and block a little bit better now. Overall a big improvement and I can finally enjoy the game. The timing couldnít have been better because I was about ready to get rid of it.

Vrbas1
03-06-2018, 08:34 PM
I'm getting sluggish gameplay. I can't tell if it's the frame rate, input response, or just gameplay as a whole but everything feels like it's at 3/4 speed or slow motion. I noticed it bad when my highlander did an execution which felt like it took an eternity to complete.

Xbox One
Wired internet
Wireless controller

SlashingElbow
03-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Xb1 First game all 4 ppl got dc. Second game crashed for all and froze. Played 5 games more that seemed fine

DaLast_Samurai
03-06-2018, 09:20 PM
PS4

I've played around eight or so matches, and the game hasn't had a resync once yet.
And the gameplay has been very smooth.

Looks like a giant success to me so far.

Once Orochi gets his rework, I just might be loving this game like never before.

soak001
03-06-2018, 09:40 PM
the patch that you have implemented today is a garbage, many more disconnections than before, of 10 matches that only played in two did not disconnect and my connection is excellent. fix your failures at once, each time you make it worse.

David_gorda
03-06-2018, 09:58 PM
PS 4 first dominion Game i played someone leaves and i get booted. Same crap as before.
Oh well bloodborne is free to download from Playstation store so i Will play a Game that actually works... :(

SwellChemosabe
03-06-2018, 10:47 PM
xbox, so far nothing wrong. no resyncs, no lag, no disconnects. all in all i'd say i'm pretty happy. but stay tuned, i've yet to try duel tournament and that's where i've had it the worst before so lets give it another go.

DKDridin
03-06-2018, 10:51 PM
I just got disconnected at the beginning of a match due to an error. Error 0006000121. On the Xbox one Console.

Mirage6201
03-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Had to shutdown game and restart it in order to get rid of latency clock symbol. It also let me join matches after that.

frewbear
03-06-2018, 11:51 PM
Your servers are dog ****. Wait times are brutal, freezing start-up screen, lag is brutal.. Constant frame drops, buttons not registering. Add all that to unblockable and lightspam ganking and you have one uninteresting game, to say the least.

RoosterIlluzion
03-07-2018, 01:20 AM
Xb1 First game all 4 ppl got dc. Second game crashed for all and froze. Played 5 games more that seemed fine

In case you're unaware, a hard reset of Xbox usually fixes any issues after an update. At least in the past it's worked. Worth a try.

awsomedragon87
03-07-2018, 02:24 AM
As always whenever a game gets an update. I power cycle my Xbox One. Started to play For Honor after this amazing update with dedicated servers to reduce error kick. Yet five times. Five times within thirty minutes I get kicked because of an error. And one of the times I was technically host of the match since I started with a team of bots. If you are going to input dedicated servers at least do as good of a job as you did making Centurion overpowered upon release!

Frank4vt
03-07-2018, 02:44 AM
PS4 here. Played about 10 matches. I was stuck in the ďsearching for playersĒ join screen thru an entire match, and had to restart my PS4. Got booted from 2 others after that one. No re-syncs, and gameplay remained pretty steady. Got a few bugs to work out, but overall Iím glad to see this in place.

RoosterIlluzion
03-07-2018, 02:52 AM
Had to shutdown game and restart it in order to get rid of latency clock symbol. It also let me join matches after that.

As always whenever a game gets an update. I power cycle my Xbox One. Started to play For Honor after this amazing update with dedicated servers to reduce error kick. Yet five times. Five times within thirty minutes I get kicked because of an error. And one of the times I was technically host of the match since I started with a team of bots. If you are going to input dedicated servers at least do as good of a job as you did making Centurion overpowered upon release!

But technically not the host, since that's not how dedicated servers work, so it's not the console users fault.
It's just like I thought it would be when they went live for PC. All the "hiccups" were said to have been ironed out for console. Guess not.

Cliff_001
03-07-2018, 03:30 AM
On xbox, still get kicked out of 40% of my games pretty similar to before on p2p. Seems like a quality of life improvement like getting rid of the mid match host migration and so on rather than fixing getting dropped from matches. There also is a lot of mid match lag that gets me killed and that is annoying as well.

Gbme81
03-07-2018, 03:48 AM
Hello. My Gamer tag is gbme81 and recently purchased the digital deluxe copy of Ghost Recon: Wildlands on the PS4. Liked it and bought the Fallen Ghost dlc. Unfortunately, shortly after that I started to have lag issues with the game and been stuck in a infinite loading screen when I try to continue on my campaign and on the start up the dlc. I even went as far to delete and re-download the game and dlc only to have the same problem. Please help me with this issue. I truly appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance.

Hey everyone,

Dedicated Servers are now live on console platforms (XB1 & PS4). We want to hear how your experience is. Please use this thread to report any issues, or leave any comments & feedback you may have regarding console dedicated servers. Include any important details such as country, platform, game mode etc.

We'll be monitoring things and looking out for any reported issues! Thanks and good luck on the battle grounds!!

arcticz3
03-07-2018, 03:54 AM
Xbox one X
Since this mornings update. While playing matches. Game will freeze and requires program reset.
Happens 1 per hour of game play.

I have not noticed better game play, have not noticed better connection.

DaLast_Samurai
03-07-2018, 04:36 AM
I'm suprised to see so many issues for so many people.
I've been playing on PS4 all day without one hiccup.

No resyncs, not one boot.
And gameplay feels really smooth.
I seem to have increased success with blocks and parrys.

The connectivity for me always worked better than from what I hear from most on PS4.

And this patch seems to have made my game connectivity perfect so far.

I do play with my entire setup wired, probably helps with that.

190mbps wired from modem to PS4, wired controller.

Pyllerrys
03-07-2018, 04:44 AM
For the whole last week game was disconnecting and throwing errors every other match, and when not, stuttering like ive never seen before (bought this bad boy on november). Yesterday played with dedicated servers published and i have to say it runs like a hot knife trough butter. I already loved this game but this is superior! Had one error dc though but overall performance is excellent now! For honor, fellow wolves!

Magus37
03-07-2018, 05:35 AM
PS4

I still have Strict NAT Type it takes more than 10 minutes to find a match. I thought dedicated servers will remove NAT Type issues

RoosterIlluzion
03-07-2018, 05:53 AM

PS4

I still have Strict NAT Type it takes more than 10 minutes to find a match. I thought dedicated servers will remove NAT Type issues

Strict NAT type is a problem on your end. Google or check YouTube for instructions on how to change to open NAT.

Vl4dKai
03-07-2018, 06:25 AM
Not everyone can fix strict nat, and devs promised that all will be fine and nat types won't matter (was on one of warriors dens). I see where he is coming from, I'm in same situation myself. More testing and playing is required, but for me it's the most important feature of servers, will be kinda sad if its not working as promised

ChampionRuby50g
03-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Hello. My Gamer tag is gbme81 and recently purchased the digital deluxe copy of Ghost Recon: Wildlands on the PS4. Liked it and bought the Fallen Ghost dlc. Unfortunately, shortly after that I started to have lag issues with the game and been stuck in a infinite loading screen when I try to continue on my campaign and on the start up the dlc. I even went as far to delete and re-download the game and dlc only to have the same problem. Please help me with this issue. I truly appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance.

I think youíre on the wrong forum mate...

Devils-_-legacy
03-07-2018, 07:06 AM
I've been having a issue with reflex guard not a big deal just my attacks are going through people's guard and same happens for me I'm not sure of its just lag tho only had 1 disconnect so Farr also feints don't register I get taxed the extra stamina then get it back and it just continues to attack but only happens when the game gets a bit laggy

RoosterIlluzion
03-07-2018, 07:10 AM

Not everyone can fix strict nat, and devs promised that all will be fine and nat types won't matter (was on one of warriors dens). I see where he is coming from, I'm in same situation myself. More testing and playing is required, but for me it's the most important feature of servers, will be kinda sad if its not working as promised

Well, you can be that kind of person, I suppose. It's terribly easy to change, and you'll be happier with your network.

Knight_Raime
03-07-2018, 08:06 AM
On xbox one. I don't remember the error number but it booted me and the guy I was dueling mid match. beyond that and one hiccup in a different match where there was a spike of lag everything's been fine for me.

MrBuggle
03-07-2018, 08:32 AM
I too have had issues with buttons not registering. I've also landed attacks on people that appeared to be blocking.
Most important, I've had LOTS of issues keeping a party together. Often, it will tell the party leader that we're missing three players (searching for a game of 2v2, I think it's called brawl) when it shows that both people are in the search. It will tell the non party leader that the game is about to start. Eventually it MIGHT put the party leader in a game with randoms, but usually we're stuck at an infinite loading screen and we have to restart the game. This is happening at least half the time we try to find a game. We are patiently awaiting a fix. We are on PS4 in North America, US specifically

Also, I've noticed that each time I log in my NAT type will change from red to green and vice versa. It's random but it's only been happening since the update yesterday

AAToSan
03-07-2018, 09:14 AM
PS4

Got stuck in a loading screen (where all 8 characters looking at each other).

Kelson27
03-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Connection had been lost at the beginning of the battle. Character select and timer goes down, then boot.

Painful, really wanted to destroy these two ganking shaman and ara clowns, shame.

Edit: 4x in a row now. As soon as I can control my guy Iím booted, get the full intro and everything.

Completely forgot! X1, Aus.

bob333e
03-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Platform: PS4.

I think I'm connected to the Frankfurt server since it's the closest geographically.

Did around 9 PvP Dominion matches and one PvP Tribute match yesterday night. The experience was indeed smoother than P2P. Integration to join a match in-progress was smoother, and did not experience any resyncs / host migrations. Also joining/finding Dominion lobbies was fairly quicker than before.

However I've had two crashes/errors in two Dominion matches, I think the error was 0006000121. Everyone got booted from the match.

Might be worth mentioning, my NAT turned to green from the get-go, and stayed green; whereas before it used to alter between yellow and green without any noticeable pattern or cause.

Deathmatch modes still pretty dead, couldn't find a lobby.

Personally it still bugs me a bit that we cannot see server pings or latencies, and that we cannot assign server priorities (example priority 1 being the nearest geographically, priority 2 being a farther one if the first one had higher ping or latency, etc).

Overall I found the experience for 4v4s smoother, even though there are still errors and people still experiencing crashes/freezes/errors/disconnects, I understand this is still day one and might take some time to address these issues on consoles.

Thank you for this beautiful step forward and hoping for a full seamless integration and smooth 4v4 PvP experience pretty soon. Most of all, I'm looking forward to the lag compensation system, since I mostly play duels and brawls (and sometimes tournament).

Tyrjo
03-07-2018, 11:01 AM
No problems for me so far on PS4.

Tyrjo
03-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Personally it still bugs me a bit that we cannot see server pings or latencies, and that we cannot assign server priorities (example priority 1 being the nearest geographically, priority 2 being a farther one if the first one had higher ping or latency, etc).

I agree 100%. We need to be able to see all players ping and the packetloss %.

CandleInTheDark
03-07-2018, 11:09 AM
More games in than my first post, had about seven games ish this morning coming off a night shift (I may have overdone it >.> but I have the next three off)not a resynch or drop. Trying to figure out if there are more people spamming group up when we hold zero zones (PSA it's dumb) than last time I could 4v4 a few games or if Ijust forgot about them but eh that isn't servers' fault.

Pyllerrys
03-07-2018, 12:51 PM
Oh, forgot to mention, at the champ selection i can no longer see what frendlies are picking, only checkmark that they are ready. This has been since dedicated servers. Hurts my strategic mind when i blindly pick one and see everbody went for same hero and we have "unbalanced team". Anyone else getting this?

BIRDHUNTER77
03-07-2018, 01:40 PM
We played for quite a while yesterday afternoon and it was much better. Before the server update we could not even finish a dominion match without being kicked. Only happened once yesterday. Also once in yeast your metal. I can deal with once in a while. Did get stuck on the loading screen once for each of us and had to restart. There were three in the group. But I have to say game play was much better no lag and we could finish matches. Over all nice job and I assume the minor bugs will get ironed out soon. We play Xbox one

wolfman25br
03-07-2018, 01:57 PM

I think I'm connected to the Frankfurt server since it's the closest geographically.

Did around 9 PvP Dominion matches and one PvP Tribute match yesterday night. The experience was indeed smoother than P2P. Integration to join a match in-progress was smoother, and did not experience any resyncs / host migrations. Also joining/finding Dominion lobbies was fairly quicker than before.

However I've had two crashes/errors in two Dominion matches, I think the error was 0006000121. Everyone got booted from the match.

Might be worth mentioning, my NAT turned to green from the get-go, and stayed green; whereas before it used to alter between yellow and green without any noticeable pattern or cause.

Overall I found the experience for 4v4s smoother, even though there are still errors and people still experiencing crashes/freezes/errors/disconnects, I understand this is still day one and might take some time to address these issues on consoles.

Thank you for this beautiful step forward and hoping for a full seamless integration and smooth 4v4 PvP experience pretty soon. Most of all, I'm looking forward to the lag compensation system, since I mostly play duels and brawls (and sometimes tournament).

As fady reported it would be ideal to be able to choose the server / region to connect to.

The community here (south america) is small and people do not play other modes besides dominion and duel. Even when it seems to be looking for gaming in other regions, it is clearly not an way to connect with the North American server (time out error)

In the test phase in the beta servers, we had a great experience, we experienced modes like the Tribute and overall bigger pool of players, I believe we were connect to North American Servers., The experience was great, we did not notice any lag or dc. The connection between the americas is usually good, other games have proove this.

Overall the experience was smooth, I just had one strange duel crash.

wolfman25br
03-07-2018, 02:01 PM

As fady reported it would be ideal to be able to choose the server / region to connect to.

The community here (south america) is small and people do not play other modes besides dominion and duel. Even when it seems to be looking for gaming in other regions, it is clearly not an way to connect with the North American server (time out error)

In the test phase in the beta servers, we had a great experience, we experienced modes like the Tribute and overall bigger pool of players, I believe we were connect to North American Servers., The experience was great, we did not notice any lag or dc. The connection between the americas is usually good, other games have proove this.

Overall the experience was smooth, I just had one strange duel crash.

EDIT:

It would be great if the dev team explained how the default matchmaking region exchange is made, if any.

As well as if it is possible to make changes to clarify the type connection, opening information about number of players, games in development (of each mode) etc ....

wolfman25br
03-07-2018, 02:14 PM
wrong post...sry

HazelrahFirefly
03-07-2018, 04:28 PM
PS4, played five Dominion games with a friend. No connection problems at all and the combat felt great. It felt more stable and reactable.

I had one chuckle moment where my Warden's sword hit for the execution, prompt and all, and then thr opponent suddenly hit Revenge, cancelling the execution lol.

bob333e
03-07-2018, 04:40 PM
wrong post...sry

Actually, you double-posted aha. No need for sorry and you have a point, in some areas and regions, some gamemodes will be more dead than others and we'd have no choice but to play what's being available on the given regional server. We'd also run the risk of almost always meeting with the same people, in the long run.

I get it's to reduce unwanted lag and latency to other players who are based off in other regions; still it's always better to let the players manually choose, then the network system adjusts from there. One thing that bugs me as well is, what if you're in South America and you have a friend in USA and a friend in, say, Spain; how would the three of you connect? how would the game determine which regional server to act as the host? if we could choose manually, all three players could choose a European server for example.

I'd be fine if server selection would be required before the "contacting servers" screen (that means exiting back to the main logo menu and choosing a regional server from there) if this allows the player to at least manually choose a server. I doubt we can switch regional servers during matchmaking, but then again I'm no network engineer so I don't know how they would pull it off.

Vakris_One
03-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Actually, you double-posted aha. No need for sorry and you have a point, in some areas and regions, some gamemodes will be more dead than others and we'd have no choice but to play what's being available on the given regional server. We'd also run the risk of almost always meeting with the same people, in the long run.

I get it's to reduce unwanted lag and latency to other players who are based off in other regions; still it's always better to let the players manually choose, then the network system adjusts from there. One thing that bugs me as well is, what if you're in South America and you have a friend in USA and a friend in, say, Spain; how would the three of you connect? how would the game determine which regional server to act as the host? if we could choose manually, all three players could choose a European server for example.

I'd be fine if server selection would be required before the "contacting servers" screen (that means exiting back to the main logo menu and choosing a regional server from there) if this allows the player to at least manually choose a server. I doubt we can switch regional servers during matchmaking, but then again I'm no network engineer so I don't know how they would pull it off.
In most games with dedicated servers the players in a group would all connect to the server that the group leader is connected to. So if you want to connect to a European server you have to make sure the guy in Europe is the one who creates the group. I'm not sure if For Honor does this or not though.

FredEx919
03-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback, I'll be sharing everything with the team, and we'll be working to smooth out any of the issues you're seeing. We'll also clarify some of the questions / comments on the next Warrior's Den tomorrow at 12PM ET. Feel free to continue posting your comments here. This is extremely useful for us!

SwellChemosabe
03-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Update from yesterday, the first three games i played had absolutely no issues whatsoever, but the following 4 or 5 games had much more lag than i usually experience when playing both dominion and elimination. That and of those 5 games i DC'd from about 3 of them. I tried doing a hard reset on my xbox but it didn't really help as the next 2 or 3 games after than i still had issues. Internet works fine, i can play my other games about as well as i normally do, but with For Honor it seems like, after a certain point in the day, the performance tends to drop significantly. Couldn't find a tournament match for the life of me.

brashtralas
03-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Game found, but never joins. Still laggy in match with opponents having instantaneous attacks and gbs. Still had 2 disconnects. Couldnít join the match because itís full.

Other than that....

Missouri.
Xboxonex.
Google fiber 1gig.
Wired everything.

Roseguard_Cpt
03-07-2018, 06:20 PM
PS4, small stutter on occasion when doing mass joinings. Was playing a Elim, had a full team of buds vs one guy on raider with 3 bots, bots got replaced almost all at once about halfway throughout the first round, stuttered for a second or two but then steadied out, no biggie. Loving the servers so far!

Ulrichvonbek111
03-07-2018, 07:20 PM
PS4 💮

Almost every game was perfect.
Only issue being that one person with Red Nat crippled a round of Dominion.The game went the distance with the Red Nat creating such a lag and jumping I've never witnessed all through the past year.
Thank you for the nice surprise yesterday,,at last.

Jedioutcast88
03-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Games felt good, smooth no lag, or host migration issues. Load times seem to be fast getting into games and much smoother as well. Now for the down side. It has created Lots of off set animations with executions and attacks. That instead of laggy games I just see laggy players. The connection is smooth but the fighting doesnít feel as smooth. The fighting feels very rough more so now then when the p2p connection was in place. Possibly look into testing the things that were changed to compensate the p2p servers. now that we have dedicated servers that bring a more stable connections with the matches.

bedrage
03-07-2018, 08:10 PM
I havent recived any update. I have a ps4 pro. Is there anywere to to this manualy?

Devils-_-legacy
03-07-2018, 08:44 PM
If you can go on for honor it's already dropped 3 days ago

bedrage
03-07-2018, 08:52 PM
If you can go on for honor it's already dropped 3 days ago

I can not start the game because it is missing the update.

Devils-_-legacy
03-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Click for honor app on ps4 dashboard go on option check for latest update it should of automaticly downloaded

Jedioutcast88
03-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Ok so these dedicated servers have brought more problems then fixing them. Yes the matches and connections to the matches are much smoother. Load times into matches are fast, but I just got destroyed by a team of assassins all because the speed is just unrealistic to keep up with. With the latency issues and input trouble I could barely do a damn thing. This game feels more buggy and rough now more so then ever. Itís not my connection or anything on my end thatís the issue Iím hardwired into my router, my speed is average 55 mb per second My NAT is green. I rarely ran into connections issues when it was p2p since last year. Iím not sure how much longer I can keep coming back to this game only to be met with frustration and aggravation. Iíve held out with hopes that this game would be good. I absolutely love the idea of this game and itís unique fighting mechanics. Itís just not worth coming back to a game that has more issues then it didnít when I stopped playing.

nufrancis
03-08-2018, 02:43 AM
PS4, Indonesia, SEA Region.

I could not play Tribute. Stuck in the matchmaking search forever. I got this kind of problem also before the dedicated server but solved immediately with port forwarding and DMZ. Now it has no effect anymore. I already restart connection, restart my console still the same. I will report this to support later.

The other mode very smooth though. no lag, no resync, its very nice.

Dry.Fish
03-08-2018, 04:05 AM
First few hours felt smooth and real responsive. Now I'm experiencing a bunch of lag, pre game lobby freezing and some disconnects. (PS4)

Pyllerrys
03-08-2018, 04:31 AM
So, ill pop this up again since i didnt get response.

Since dedicated servers i still cannot see friendly team picks (at pre game hero selection), doesnt matter if i join a game in progress or a fresh one. Only checkmarks that they are ready to go. Ofcourse same goes for their feats. Is it me or does everyone experience this now?

YutoJW
03-08-2018, 08:33 AM
Xbox 1
South Korea

1 year and I never played an online match (I never found a game on matchmaking).
So... dedicated server, I check and you have 2 in Asia one in Tokyo that it's actually pretty close to me.
Tried all day yesterday, still nothing has changed......
Seriously like 30 minutes in "high activity" map and still nothing... mmm
So what's next?

Kelson27
03-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Freeze glitches happening To me now too, X1.

wolfman25br
03-08-2018, 01:56 PM
day two on the dedicated servers, and the the experience became painfully bad.

-Completely dead game modes (do not look for US server)
-Frequent DC on duel and dominion (say 4 of 10 matches).
-Horrible lag and teleports all over.
-Inconsistent... seem you lose control of your hero some time, im mid lag.

I'm moving away from the game, for some days maybe a weak, this update (dedicated server) brought more frustration and disgust.

Especially considering that the beta experience had been close to perfection.

Its getting harder and harder to stick around.

SammyCannon
03-08-2018, 04:29 PM
PS4
Sweden
100/100 Mbit fiber connection.
Green NAT

The game feel very slow, clunky and lagy.
Disconnects have been improved, although it still happens.

What kind of servers do you have?
Seem like one person with bad connection still can slow down the whole game. Didnt think that was possible at servers.

With p2p you could atleast have good games from time to time when all vad good connections.

Invest in good servers and do not adjust to the general casuals, they will always follow the power gamers anyway.

SwellChemosabe
03-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Yep, still unplayable. trying to check it at least once a day when i get a chance to see if it's improved and nothing has changed. constant lag, teleport, disconnects, the whole shebang. fix please.

guest-OJUoWIn5
03-09-2018, 01:52 AM
Same here man, no disconnects/syncing anymore but gameplay feels 3/4 slow now. My heavies and guard breaks getting constantly broken and no improvement to the speed of mine, just feel sluggish

Devils-_-legacy
03-09-2018, 02:27 AM
The attack indicators are comming out late for some light attacks other the long wait times to join a game it's good

madara_mesh
03-09-2018, 03:55 AM
I am sorry if this opinions had already been written.

4vs4(Player) = Server?
4vs4(Bot) = P2P?

2vs2(Player) = Server?
2vs2(Bot) = P2P?

1vs1(Player) = P2P?
1vs1(Bot) = P2P?

I want to clarify the above

Opponent's Ping Color (Green, Yellow, Red)
I think that those who write threads from now on need the above information.

Haplo_Bane
03-09-2018, 05:47 AM
The good thing about the dedicated servers is there's no resync when people ragequit/dc. The bad thing is disconnects still happen.I'm on here because I just got dc'de WITH A 10 MIN PENALTY ???? Sooooo while I'm here 1. Why,after droning on about how ubiSOFT wanted to get the servers "just right" as a reason for the massive year long wait,is there NO FRIGGIN LAG COMPENSATION. Someone needs to buy a dictionary for the ubiSOFT company. They don't seem to understand a lot of words like 'maintenance' 'fix' 'soon' 'right' 'work' 'reliable' and 'balance',just to name a few.2. I see they're still 'working on' team shuffle after,what,7,8 months now. 3. I see they've disabled joining in lobbies between matches now.A step backwards.4. when you join a match halfway(very common) your feat meter is on nill. That's new. Another step backwards.5. And not to mention to new problem of now not being able to see what characters your OWN TEAM choose.YET ANOTHER step backwards.So what's that,1 step forward and 5 steps back.I've always been cynical on this forums,but even I thought the muppets that masquerade as game developers would have their sh*t sorted by now.Looks like I wasn't cynical enough.

RoosterIlluzion
03-09-2018, 06:37 AM
The good thing about the dedicated servers is there's no resync when people ragequit/dc. The bad thing is disconnects still happen.I'm on here because I just got dc'de WITH A 10 MIN PENALTY ???? Sooooo while I'm here 1. Why,after droning on about how ubiSOFT wanted to get the servers "just right" as a reason for the massive year long wait,is there NO FRIGGIN LAG COMPENSATION. Someone needs to buy a dictionary for the ubiSOFT company. They don't seem to understand a lot of words like 'maintenance' 'fix' 'soon' 'right' 'work' 'reliable' and 'balance',just to name a few.2. I see they're still 'working on' team shuffle after,what,7,8 months now. 3. I see they've disabled joining in lobbies between matches now.A step backwards.4. when you join a match halfway(very common) your feat meter is on nill. That's new. Another step backwards.5. And not to mention to new problem of now not being able to see what characters your OWN TEAM choose.YET ANOTHER step backwards.So what's that,1 step forward and 5 steps back.I've always been cynical on this forums,but even I thought the muppets that masquerade as game developers would have their sh*t sorted by now.Looks like I wasn't cynical enough.

Some of these points are a little bizarre, but the one about feat meter I don't get. You say that the change is new, but I was under the impression that it's been this way since the beginning.
I don't think you should get a feat meter charge when joining a game in progress because it's based on points YOU personally accumulate by capturing or killing.

Haplo_Bane
03-09-2018, 07:53 AM
Personally I think it's a little unfair when you join a game say 700-200,you have no feats,and what little time you have been given is spent dying by catapult,various bombs,spears and what have you. It used to give you some depending on how late in game it was.Not much,but enough so if you got a kill/zone you could at least earn your first feat.It was like that for at least 10-11 months.Team shuffle,joining lobbies in between matches,the inability to see teammate choices and lack of lag compensation are bizarre concepts now ? Fair enough. Each to their own I guess.

Haplo_Bane
03-09-2018, 07:56 AM
oh yea Xbone Australia. Maybe the others aren't affected this way ,I wouldn't know.

ChampionRuby50g
03-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Xbone Aussie here too, and can kinda back up Haplos statements. To be fair though, I havenít really played that much on the servers due to the game not been as interesting to me now as it was a few months ago due to developer changes. I donít have NBN yet, so my net is below average, but the majority of games Iíve played seem fine, but I still have been disconnected a bit. I wasnít aware that the feats had been changed, as I know for a fact joining late has given me at least tier 1 feats in the past. Pretty annoyed about team shuffle too, thatís Ubi really dropping the ball. Also agreed on the dictionaries ahah.

But, you did say that you were leaving the forums so fair enough if you didnít know, lag compensation was never dropping with the servers and the mods here made that well known. It was always going to come after the servers, because the devs apparently wanted to iron out any issues with servers and optimise lag compensation for it or something along those lines.

Haplo_Bane
03-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Yea,but I did say I'd be back Feb,maybe,I think. I predicted over 7 months ago the dedicated servers would come out in Feb.I was kinda right(march for console)and was always gunna come back,if only to say 'I BLOODY TOLD YA SO YA MUGS'.These moderators,AS GOOD AS THEY ARE(no sarcarsm),have never fooled me for a second.I know how companies like ubiSOFT operate. But yea,I'm a lazy bastard,and haven't bothered reading the forums,so thanks for the heads up Mr Ruby.Damn. I'd ask what time it's due but I already know the answer.Their 'working on it' 'soon'.sigh

Haplo_Bane
03-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Almost forgot. I BLOODY TOLD YA SO YA MUGS

JonnyRuff
03-09-2018, 05:59 PM
Been having an issue lately where it says "Game found" but I'll be the only one in the lobby and it'll searcg for 7 other people forever if I let it. I waited nearly 30 minutea today b4 I finally gave up.

xAnaToMx
03-09-2018, 08:28 PM
PS4 here, Seems to work fine. No boots, first dominion watch was a bit weird, almost like my character was slow and someone hit me 5 times before i could hit once, after that it was fine.

DARTHWANGER
03-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Overall games are more stable. However, encountered significant slowdown at times when joining mid-match or when a player leaves. Encountered significant lag in about half of the games. I would say still very inconsistent performance. Some games, my player was nearly invincible where other times, hits & blocks weren't registering, GB and counter GB not working. Also faced some input lag where attacks, dodges, and revenge activation would not seem to register.

DKDridin
03-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Well, you can be that kind of person, I suppose. It's terribly easy to change, and you'll be happier with your network.

Opening your Nat type is a security risk and some people are not willing to do it. You shouldnít have to do it to play an online game.

RoosterIlluzion
03-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Opening your Nat type is a security risk and some people are not willing to do it. You shouldnít have to do it to play an online game.

Opening your Nat is not a serious security risk. Console users do it all the time without problems. If it's not your cup of tea, don't do it. Port forwarding shouldn't be necessary to play a game either, but people do it... no complaints there.

son619erick
03-10-2018, 11:32 PM
dedicated servers are **** complete and absolute **** on xbox every ****ing match I play there's a laggy piece of **** who's attacks are instant and every ****ing time I check the scoreboard it says we both have green connection fix your ****ing game already it's so ****ing irritating to deal with lagging trash I report them all the ****ing time and you do nothing about it all these ****ing wifi warriors are getting away with free ****ing wins because you people are ****ing incompetent

GuardianAntares
03-11-2018, 07:58 AM
XB1 - I've been receiving error code 0006000139. Can't stay in a match without it kicking me, all while maintaining a green NAT type. Anything to report on this issue?

HappeningShrimp
03-11-2018, 09:13 AM
Since the update I've been kicked out of every single match before I even get to play if it involves another player. I have green NAT and all the proper ports are open. This was rarely a problem before the update. I don't know you managed such a massive step backwards, but bravo.

StriderBorne
03-12-2018, 05:45 AM
Literally no point in playing right now, it will disconnect after we win the game but before I get XP. OVER AND OVER , I play and then get robbed before getting any xp when we win.

Also have all day been receiving messages like itís not on dedicated but still peer to peer. ĎMigrating from session ownerí happened a bunch of times. How is there a session owner if dedicated? Also still getting resyncing messages when a player leaves.

I have a real good home connection and have been playing since Season 1. I have screenshots of the Ďsession ownerí messages.
PS4, south eastern region, last two hours trying to play Player vs AI with matchmaking, thinking it would be better and easier to grind xp. Seemed even worse than PVP.

Devils-_-legacy
03-12-2018, 08:09 AM
I think pvai is still p2p

paulwall_816
03-12-2018, 03:39 PM
Now how did yall screw this up the beta was way better then this yall went completely backwards on this. Yall seriously ****ing this game up. even pc gamers warned us bout the servers.

Frostynuggman84
03-12-2018, 06:50 PM
My "issue" is that there is no solo q yet. Htf did we get dedicated servers before that? SMH

Danish_Crusader
03-13-2018, 04:39 PM
I only juse got the game after the dedicated servers got here, but I have to say, that with each passing day, the server becomes more and more stable, matches takes less time to find and I get DCed less and less(Have not DCed today at all).
However, I am noticing that enemies are too fast for the server to handle my dear super slow Lawbringer moves.
Don't know if it designed this way, but my light attacks are slower than everyones heavy attack. My Guardbreak range seems to be Ĺ a feet with a giant poleaxe, while those with knives seem to have a guardbreak range of a meter or more.
Like I said, I am new, so I am not sure if this is a server thing, or just because I chose the worst class to play(It is fun though when you can get in a full rotation)