PDA

View Full Version : ZA WOLNOSC

JRJacobs
09-01-2007, 06:59 AM
"Peace is a precious and a desirable thing. Our generation, bloodied in wars, certainly deserves peace. But peace, like almost all things of this world, has its price, a high but a measurable one. We in Poland do not know the concept of peace at any price. There is only one thing in the lives of men, nations and countries that is without price. That thing is honor."
Józef Beck

September 1st, 1939 "Kampania wrześniowa"

ZA WOLNOSC
TO THE MEMORY OF FALLEN POLISH AIRMEN
POLEGLYM LOTNIKOM POLSKIM

"I HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT.
I HAVE FINISHED MY COURSE.
I HAVE KEPT THE FAITH..." (II TIM.IV.7)

"TOCZYLEM DOBRY BOI. ZAWODU DOKONALEM
WIARYM DOCHOWAL

JRJacobs
09-01-2007, 06:59 AM
"Peace is a precious and a desirable thing. Our generation, bloodied in wars, certainly deserves peace. But peace, like almost all things of this world, has its price, a high but a measurable one. We in Poland do not know the concept of peace at any price. There is only one thing in the lives of men, nations and countries that is without price. That thing is honor."
Józef Beck

September 1st, 1939 "Kampania wrześniowa"

ZA WOLNOSC

WIARYM DOCHOWAL

han freak solo
09-01-2007, 06:14 PM
What's this about? Is that your new sig material?

Waldo.Pepper
09-01-2007, 07:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by han freak solo:
What's this about? Is that your new sig material? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check the calendar.

S!

JRJacobs
09-01-2007, 08:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JRJacobs:
Józef Beck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
In honor or the Poles who fought the Nazi's even after defeat, and who's contributions allowed Britain to outlast the pilot attrition during the Battle of Britain

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">September 1st, 1939 "Kampania wrześniowa" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The beginning of WW2 began with the invasion of Poland. Which the Poles call The September Campaign or "Kampania wrześniowa"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ZA WOLNOSC

WIARYM DOCHOWAL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From an inscription on the Polish RAF Memorial in England honoring the Poles who gave their life defending Britain - and Britain to Britain's shame wouldn't let them participate in the victory parade, because they didn't want to UPSET Stalin

Frequent_Flyer
09-01-2007, 09:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JRJacobs:
Józef Beck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
In honor or the Poles who fought the Nazi's even after defeat, and who's contributions allowed Britain to outlast the pilot attrition during the Battle of Britain

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">September 1st, 1939 "Kampania wrześniowa" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The beginning of WW2 began with the invasion of Poland. Which the Poles call The September Campaign or "Kampania wrześniowa"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ZA WOLNOSC

WIARYM DOCHOWAL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From an inscription on the Polish RAF Memorial in England honoring the Poles who gave their life defending Britain - and Britain to Britain's shame wouldn't let them participate in the victory parade, because they didn't want to UPSET Stalin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Polish 303 Sqd was the highest scoring of all RAF Sqd during the battle of Britian with a 126 confirmed kills. They only participated in the second half of the campaign. I wonder what their score would have been ? obviously great fighter pilots

Rammjaeger
09-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Courtesy of Wikipedia:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/Ger_Ju52_Sept.jpg

Motto painted on a German Ju-52 transport plane: "Whether figures, gasoline, bombs or bread, we bring Poland death."

Well, at least they weren't bulls--tting anyone...

carguy_
09-03-2007, 04:24 AM
bump