PDA

View Full Version : Game doesnt 'turn off'

Hormly
03-06-2018, 02:58 AM
So heres a bug ibe had for awhile, not aure if im alone or not.

Basically when i exit the game, i can still hear the menu music playing, and i cant reboot the game as steam thinks its still running.

When i close steam a window informa me that for honor is trying to exit. I hit exit now and steam closes. The music still plays.

Task manager doesnt diaplay it.

The only way to truly stop it is to reboot my pc entirely

BTTrinity
03-06-2018, 03:06 AM

Basically when i exit the game, i can still hear the menu music playing, and i cant reboot the game as steam thinks its still running.

When i close steam a window informa me that for honor is trying to exit. I hit exit now and steam closes. The music still plays.

Wot, I've heard of this issue but task manager can usually solve it... When did this start happening?

WarGods1
03-06-2018, 03:51 AM
Im on pc and I have the same issue, whenever i quit the game it is still running in the background processes. You can fix it by ending the task manually from task manager, it will be under background processes. I do it every time i quit the game.

Sauronbaine
03-06-2018, 05:57 AM
Yea same here. I use task manager everytime. Still annoying though.

BarbeQMichael
03-06-2018, 11:07 AM
I have to close it from task manager, otherwise the forhonor.exe process stays there after exiting still hogging all my memory up

Shantak_
03-06-2018, 12:11 PM
Same here... need to kill the process

Vakris_One
03-06-2018, 03:22 PM

You gotta kill it with a vengeance. In Task Manager, click on the Processes tab, scroll down to find the "forhonor.exe" and then click 'end task'.

That shoots it in the face and stops a crazy French version of Skynet from being born :)

Hormly
03-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Ah yes i found where it was hiding.

UbiInsulin
03-06-2018, 07:39 PM
This issue is already being investigated (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7you21/current_list_of_s5_community_issues/) by the team. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!