PDA

View Full Version : Another Arcade Mode Mention

BattlePHILd
03-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Here's another article saying much the same as the others, just not translated so it's definitely more clear (for English speakers).

"One thing I canít talk about in this article is Arcade mode, which is a pity, because itís something I feel like Iíll personally spend quite a bit of time on after release. Itís effectively the all-encompassing online mode (campaign aside) that lets you get your deathmatch fix on, or complete various challenges. This isnít just a tacked-on mode, but one that is hopefully going to grab the community, because if youíve always wanted to create your own map to kill people in, this game will allow you to get those creative juices flowing."

In the video preview attached, the guy states that the Campaign Co-op is playable with up to four people. Pretty sure he's mistaken about that, but I sure wish it were true!

https://techgage.com/article/far-cry-5-solo-co-op-campaign-hands-on/

Steve64b
03-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Hmmm for someone who can't say much about it, we now seem to have confirmed that it's Map Editor related and that we'll be able to make PVP maps with it. Thereby somewhat confirming multiplayer PVP too.

Reports have been dodgy, I wonder what Ubisoft will advertise about this in the coming days. :)

legacyzero
03-06-2018, 01:56 AM
GOD YES PLEASE. The reports are sketchy right now. Just release the info Ubi! Screw your marketing plan! People need to hear this!

DrShakez
03-06-2018, 02:14 AM
I'm honestly surprised the official announcement wasn't today. Lets get a move on Ubi!

ducain23
03-06-2018, 02:20 AM
I personally think info will be coming out tomorrow because devs like releasing things on a Tuesday...LETS HOPE...haha

usmovers_02
03-06-2018, 03:19 AM
You know, I'm happy they at least told us when to expect news but this is still a really bad joke. 22 days to go and NO official ME info besides the initial announcement.