PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Lock onto Targets

APOISONNURVEINS
11-19-2011, 09:16 AM
I find it incredibly frustrating and impossible to lock onto a target i.e. I want a Faction to "Fight", "Lure" etc... This was made so easy in previous ACs but damn near impossible. I can walk right up to a target and still unable to use the Faction to do its thing. I've decided this particular issue has caused me to NEVER want to play again. Why would you create missions requiring to "Lure" and make it to where you can not? DUMB!!!!

APOISONNURVEINS
11-19-2011, 09:16 AM
I find it incredibly frustrating and impossible to lock onto a target i.e. I want a Faction to "Fight", "Lure" etc... This was made so easy in previous ACs but damn near impossible. I can walk right up to a target and still unable to use the Faction to do its thing. I've decided this particular issue has caused me to NEVER want to play again. Why would you create missions requiring to "Lure" and make it to where you can not? DUMB!!!!

LightRey
11-19-2011, 09:18 AM
You're never going to play AC again because of this??
I think the problem you're having is that the faction is not close enough to you for you to issue the commands. They have to be within a certain radius of you before you can order them to attack/lure/distract a group of guards. This was the same in ACB, btw.