PDA

View Full Version : (Not) Receiveng duplicate gear reward when leveling up multiple levels

Kamen42
03-05-2018, 01:38 PM
I noticed a bit of a weird thing happening if you manage to level up multiple levels after one match.

When you level up, you sometimes get a gear reward. If you level up multiple levels after one match, this is what happens:

You get a reward for the first level-up. Then, for every other level up you get the identical reward. Not only style but also the stats are exactly the same. So if you level up four levels (not that hard if you are level 1 and complete several orders), and you get a helmet for the first level, you then get four identical helmets. At least in the reward screen. However, if you go to the inventory, the duplicate reward is not there, there is only one helmet.
Also, if you get nothing for the first level-up, you receive nothing for each other level.

So, what happens in the end - The first level may or may not give you a reward, every other level is without reward.

Can someone please confirm this is the case? This situation is not that common for me to test this properly.

I am not talking about match-rewards, only about rewards that are based on character level progression.

EvoX.
03-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Yep, that's the case. Don't know how Ubisoft feel about this, doubt it's intended.

swiss_soldier_1
03-05-2018, 03:41 PM
happens all the time...

Kamen42
03-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Yep, that's the case. Don't know how Ubisoft feel about this, doubt it's intended.

That's what I would think.

It is not really big of an issue, but occasionally this could cause you to miss that one piece of gear that you want :)

EvoX.
03-05-2018, 04:01 PM
it is not really big of an issue, but occasionally this could cause you to miss that one piece of gear that you want :)

I'm trying to get the new Divine Right set for Warden, and I prefer not to take any chances with how rare the Season 5 sets seem to be, but guess I'll have to count on that one item not being a part of it.

Kamen42
03-05-2018, 04:40 PM
I'm trying to get the new Divine Right set for Warden, and I prefer not to take any chances with how rare the Season 5 sets seem to be, but guess I'll have to count on that one item not being a part of it.

Wait for the Apolyon event to be over. I don't know about other people but most of the gear I am getting now is the event gear (definitely more than a third, but I think it is over half :D ) That makes the odds even more against you.