PDA

View Full Version : a question about assassin's creed revelation

soulscythe80
07-11-2011, 09:40 AM
I was just wondering if there is anything added to assassin's creed revelation that we needed to transfer from assassin's creed brotherhood, like save game data for the assassin recruits or something else. I was just wondering about this if not that is okay.

soulscythe80
07-11-2011, 09:40 AM
I was just wondering if there is anything added to assassin's creed revelation that we needed to transfer from assassin's creed brotherhood, like save game data for the assassin recruits or something else. I was just wondering about this if not that is okay.

Artemis88
07-11-2011, 10:34 AM
We don't know for sure yet, they may release more information over the next few months.

It would be useful if they did allow us to use the recruits from AC:B in Revelations as the level cap was 10 and in Revelations they increased it to 15. However, it would be more challenging to recruit new assassins and train them from base level to Master Assassin as they have to help protect/look after the Assassin Den(s).

flyingeaglemile
07-11-2011, 02:07 PM
I`m going to say they probably won`t have save transfers, there is no making your own choice in terms of the actual story. We all killed each target, Claudia became an assassin we stopped La Volpe from killing Mackdaddy (forgot his name) so there`s nothing to transfer over and I don`t think they`ll spend the time and resources for a few assassin recruits.

masterfenix2009
07-11-2011, 04:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:
I`m going to say they probably won`t have save transfers, there is no making your own choice in terms of the actual story. We all killed each target, Claudia became an assassin we stopped La Volpe from killing Mackdaddy (forgot his name) so there`s nothing to transfer over and I don`t think they`ll spend the time and resources for a few assassin recruits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Did you take that from toby? Anyway, there will most likely be no transfer

JayRiales
11-22-2011, 09:49 PM
How come several of my recruits cannot pass level 10? I see that they have more than the required exp. but they are still level 10.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JayRiales:
How come several of my recruits cannot pass level 10? I see that they have more than the required exp. but they are still level 10. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because only the ones (max 7) stationed at Assassin Dens can go beyond level 10.

This is an old thread.