PDA

View Full Version : Is Ubisoft alienated its US Customer fanbase on the Assassin's Creed Rogue Remaster

Gamerboy_2594
03-05-2018, 01:56 AM
It seems that Ubisoft doesn't care about the problem with pre-order this Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered being available at the US store and all the major retailers. I search Walmart, Bestbuy, Amazon, Gamestop, and even PlayStation Store has zero results. The Ubisoft support team is completely clueless I contact them throught Twitter and live chat and no one can give me an answer as to why its not available in the US Stores. Im upset over the lack of customer service about this issue and you think they wanted this Remaster to fail, with the minimal amount of advertising they've done, completely denying U.S. customers the ability to pre-order, and from what I've heard, denied us a physical release here.

cawatrooper9
03-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Hey Gamerboy_2954,

Sorry you're having trouble finding the Rogue remaster pre-order. I also live in the US, and I see what you mean.

Not sure if I'm allowed to link directly to a store or not, but when I Google "Assassins Creed Rogue remaster" I did find some results that ship to the US. Hopefully that works- and I'll check and see why some of the other stores don't seem to have preorders yet. I'll post in here what I find out.

Thanks!

JesteR1701
03-08-2018, 01:14 AM
I totally agree with Gamerboy. Since Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered was announced I keep checking the major retailer websites for preorder options but there are none. I also contacted Ubisoft support via Facebook and they were pretty useless as well. They just linked me the preorder website for the EU version. I really want to know if there will the a physical version of game in the US. If not I will get it from the UK. All I want is a simple yes or no. I cant be that hard to provide that to your customers.