PDA

View Full Version : Population % Bonus

Ulrichvonbek111
03-04-2018, 11:29 PM
Well as the last two seasons have come and gone it is so evident that the low population % assets bonus hasn't been updated nor implemented.It has become so obvious that the Samurai have indeed the smallest population though the %bonus has been denied them.
On top of all of this yet again at the crucial ending leg of the campaign we saw that the Samurai were under heavy attack by both of their foes who barely attacked each other in the final 11 hours.We have now seen this scenario played out 5 times now over the Seasons.It doesn't matter how hard the Samurai try to fight and win for it is countered immediately by both of their foes turning all attention and effort on them.
So we had in the final 11 hours the knights handing victory to the Vikings.The only smile I can raise on this is the fact that the knights thought they'd gain 2nd place in the campaign but karma kicked in and those Samurai who did turn up and fight deprived the knights battle honours over us.Oh they tried so hard to force 3rd place on the Samurai only to be dealt a fair just hand,last.
If only they'd shown honour instead of drowning themselves in blind resentment and taken the battle to the Vikings.

So no...I don't believe the population % assets bonus has been amended since the early stages of Season three.
To be told otherwise is bordering on insult.

***Maybe to stop the Faction ganking there should be a form of an NCB penalty..Non Combative Border is where two factions don't dispute the border territories between them allowing them both to simultaneously attack the 3rd Faction..The penalty could be that the border territories that lay dormant could fluctuate randomly between the two ganking factions thus adding the necessity to be actually contested.***

In the final 11 hours in the 1st Campaign of the 5th Great War twice one territory was contested as a token gesture before focusing both their efforts against the singular 3rd Faction.
The numbers spoke for themselves...and the picture painted a thousand words.

The_B0G_
03-05-2018, 02:31 AM
Well as the last two seasons have come and gone it is so evident that the low population % assets bonus hasn't been updated nor implemented.It has become so obvious that the Samurai have indeed the smallest population though the %bonus has been denied them.
On top of all of this yet again at the crucial ending leg of the campaign we saw that the Samurai were under heavy attack by both of their foes who barely attacked each other in the final 11 hours.We have now seen this scenario played out 5 times now over the Seasons.It doesn't matter how hard the Samurai try to fight and win for it is countered immediately by both of their foes turning all attention and effort on them.
So we had in the final 11 hours the knights handing victory to the Vikings.The only smile I can raise on this is the fact that the knights thought they'd gain 2nd place in the campaign but karma kicked in and those Samurai who did turn up and fight deprived the knights battle honours over us.Oh they tried so hard to force 3rd place on the Samurai only to be dealt a fair just hand,last.
If only they'd shown honour instead of drowning themselves in blind resentment and taken the battle to the Vikings.

So no...I don't believe the population % assets bonus has been amended since the early stages of Season three.
To be told otherwise is bordering on insult.

***Maybe to stop the Faction ganking there should be a form of an NCB penalty..Non Combative Border is where two factions don't dispute the border territories between them allowing them both to simultaneously attack the 3rd Faction..The penalty could be that the border territories that lay dormant could fluctuate randomly between the two ganking factions thus adding the necessity to be actually contested.***

In the final 11 hours in the 1st Campaign of the 5th Great War twice one territory was contested as a token gesture before focusing both their efforts against the singular 3rd Faction.
The numbers spoke for themselves...and the picture painted a thousand words.

You're right that they have the percentages for auto balance messed up but its the other way around. The Samurai have, and always had, by far the biggest population out of all 3 factions. The faction with the smallest player base gets too big of an advantage right now, as was made evident by last seasons Viking domination after winning only 1 round since season 1.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 02:36 AM
Vikings always dominated wsmall numbers. My ppl took over england and **** with 10x the amount of ppl there.. Scandinavia is small . Deal with it

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 02:42 AM
Vikings always dominated wsmall numbers. My ppl took over england and **** with 10x the amount of ppl there.. Scandinavia is small . Deal with it

Real world history obviously has no effect on For Honor's Faction War course, but what allowed the Viking conquests in England was not military genius or superior numbers. And they did not always dominate, regardless of numbers.
And, y'know, Scandinavia isn't small.

B0G is right though, the latest confirmed numbers we were given shows the Vikings as the smallest faction.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-05-2018, 02:50 AM
Real world history obviously has no effect on For Honor's Faction War course, but what allowed the Viking conquests in England was not military genius or superior numbers. And they did not always dominate, regardless of numbers.
And, y'know, Scandinavia isn't small.

B0G is right though, the latest confirmed numbers we were given shows the Vikings as the smallest faction.

What's your opinion on the suggestion about the NCB idea ?

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 02:52 AM
What's your opinion on the suggestion about the NCB idea ?

I dunno Ulrich, I might have to check in with the kleek first...

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 02:59 AM
Tundra bro. Scandinavia are small population wise. Even smaller back in the viking times. I should know i live here. We are about 5-6 mill in norway.

ChampionRuby50g
03-05-2018, 03:01 AM
I dunno Ulrich, I might have to check in with the kleek first...

Kleek Guardian here. No opinion is allowed, sorry to say.

Am I really sorry?

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 03:06 AM
Tundra bro. Scandinavia are small population wise. Even smaller back in the viking times. I should know i live here. We are about 5-6 mill in norway.

You're absolutely right, I'm Danish myself. But, in the Viking age, while we had a smaller population overall, our land, Denmark's in particular, was quite fertile.
Denmark in particular, had a very temperate climate, allowing it to support a large population, this is in part what made the Viking conquests so succesful. But it was also that England was not one unified kingdom, and the Viking Age began after a long period of peace in Europe.

Simply put; No one in Europe was prepared in any way, for the Viking raids, and later invasions, and the Scandinavian countries had the means to support those endeavours.

Kleek Guardian here. No opinion is allowed, sorry to say.

Am I really sorry?

Well, bugger. You heard it Ulrich; Not allowed to comment. Kleek decree.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 03:10 AM
I like your knowledge about history bror. Did not know you were danish:)

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 03:14 AM
Did not know you were Norwegian bror, then again we don't exactly advertise it. A lot of my recent knowledge about Viking warfare actually comes from a Norwegian book I got for Christmas, very insightful.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 03:30 AM
Nice. What book is that? I have read most sagas. Im what u can say over average interested in our old history. Went to far got mjølnir tats and runes and bronzeage boats and sun symbols tatted all over my right arm down to half the hand

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 03:36 AM
Nice. What book is that? I have read most sagas. Im what u can say over average interested in our old history. Went to far got mjølnir tats and runes and bronzeage boats and sun symbols tatted all over my right arm down to half the hand

"Vikinger i Krig" by Kim Hjardar and Vegard Vike. The Sagas are entertaining and fun, I own a stupidly expensive collection of books with them, but they're far from historical fact, so books by historians tend to be the most informative.
I'd love to see your tats dude, they sound awesome. Been meaning to get a full sleve myself, but I've yet to settle on a theme and style. I do wear a bronze arm ring, and silver necklace daily though, but I opted for a bear paw necklace rather than a Mjølner, though I do have my dad's old bronze Mjølner necklace as well.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 03:44 AM
oh i forgot i have Odin sitting on his throne with spear and ravens above a ship. I just built from there. Its my history arm lol. From bronzeage to viking age to a lil later icelandic with the vegvisir. Not done yet tho need some shadows and lightning and stuff around it. Can u post pics here? Yeah the sagas are written by christians mostly so a little biased. I read all history i can find about those times though. Have worn the silver mjølnir for years:)

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 03:46 AM
Should have said gungnir instead of spear since u are one of the ppl here that probably k ows the name:). Also have the exact copy of the runes they found in the oseberg ship. 'Mennesket vet lite'' roughly translated. Lol i have so many know i forget lol

ChampionRuby50g
03-05-2018, 03:46 AM
^^ I'd also love to see them too. I have a sleeve full off Greek Mythology gods, and I reserved a special place for Odin on the inside of my bicep. He's overlooking a Viking longboat. I plan to get more Norse tattoos onto my body continuing on from my sleeve, but they are bloody expensive in Australia so I gotta save for a while.

ChampionRuby50g
03-05-2018, 03:48 AM
You can post pics here, but only from PC and they have to be a certain type. You can upload them to a image sharing site then copy the link.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 03:51 AM
Sick bro i would love to see your greek god arm. Alot of the same mythology. Im thinking about getting Frøya and a cpl other gods also.

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 03:53 AM
oh i forgot i have Odin sitting on his throne with spear and ravens above a ship. I just built from there. Its my history arm lol. From bronzeage to viking age to a lil later icelandic with the vegvisir. Not done yet tho need some shadows and lightning and stuff around it. Can u post pics here? Yeah the sagas are written by christians mostly so a little biased. I read all history i can find about those times though. Have worn the silver mjølnir for years:)

Sounds pretty friggin' epic dude, and kudos for distinguishing between Viking age, and Icelandic art with the vegsvisir. A lot of folk think that's a "viking compass". Icelanders got a strange relationship with their heritage.
You can post pictures, you just gotta upload them to like, imgur.com first.
At least the Sagas were recorded by Danes and Norwegians, so they were painted in a slightly better light than previous accounts.

Should have said gungnir instead of spear since u are one of the ppl here that probably k ows the name

Or Gungner as we say in Scandinavian. It sucks that it's not represented better though, too much focus goes into Mjølner.

I plan to get more Norse tattoos onto my body continuing on from my sleeve, but they are bloody expensive in Australia so I gotta save for a while.

Hopefully, expensive equals high quality down under too. Let us know how it goes though dude. Or if you need inspiration/sources for some proper Viking art.

ChampionRuby50g
03-05-2018, 03:57 AM
@Tundra Really depends on the shop tbh. Some are clearly better than others, but Aussie artists take their time with tattoos generally. So more time, better quality. But more costs for me aha. But I think I definetly will message you when I start to go for it, I'm still a bit stuck as to what to go for design wise really, so those sources would come in handy.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 04:00 AM
Yeah i know tundra of most ppl think vegvisir and aegishjalmur etc are viking time symbols but they are much later. They fit in with the norse stuff perfectly tho. Even in for honor they got a simple version of vegvisir lol. Odins merke tattoshop had a bunch of cheap symbols u could take in support of child cancer work so i got a couple of tats that fitted in w my style pretty cheap. The bronze age sunboat with a guy with a sun disc another one with a hammer and the runes a girl i know that had tatted only a cpl years do on me for practice and free lol. She did good tho. Pretty hard to mess up runes and stone carvings:)

Btw sry for my messy writing right now. Late here now and on the phone:)

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 04:02 AM
@Tundra Really depends on the shop tbh. Some are clearly better than others, but Aussie artists take their time with tattoos generally. So more time, better quality. But more costs for me aha. But I think I definetly will message you when I start to go for it, I'm still a bit stuck as to what to go for design wise really, so those sources would come in handy.

I've only got 2 tattoos, but I've always gone for the more expensive and reputable places. I totally didn't get a bear paw tattooed on my tit at a flea market last August... Nope... Everything was sterile...

To be fair, this is what historically accurate Odin looked like; https://www.museumsbutikken.dk/da/smykker/diverse-historiske-smykker/odin-som-bronzevedhaeng/
Odin on his throne, with his 2 ravens by his side.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 04:06 AM
I like that one. Would fit in w my style but would be hard to make it clean. Tattoo artist only tatted hugin not munin on me haha i realized after so i always said munin was out flying still lol. I have another raven above my thumb side of the wrist now tho haha

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 04:08 AM
Dude i once had the chef of the muay thai camp i was at in thailand come to my room to tatt me. He showed up w the tattoo machine and a damn car battery hahaha. I luckily did not get any infections lol

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 04:10 AM
Dude i once had the chef of the muay thai camp i was at in thailand come to my room to tatt me. He showed up w the tattoo machine and a damn car battery hahaha. I luckily did not get any infections lol

Jesus jetfuel Christ dude, that sounds like something that'll only happen in Thailand. I'm most shocked that you didn't catch anything, but dayum. What'd he tat?

Btw sry for my messy writing right now. Late here now and on the phone

I was gonna ask, what's keeping you up? Also, whereabouts in Norway you from? I've been meaning to visit Oslo again sometime.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 04:12 AM
A buddha somewhat intricate on my chest beside some other stuff i have there. With chok dee in khmer script under. Means good luck. Needed some luck for when i was going to fight down there haha. Little balance of wargods and peacefull lol.

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 04:14 AM
A buddha somewhat intricate on my chest beside some other stuff i have there. With chok dee in khmer script under. Means good luck. Needed some luck for when i was going to fight down there haha. Little balance of wargods and peacefull lol.

My uncle would love you. He's really into Muay Thai, and like a lot of Danish sailors, basically made Thailand his second home. Have you been in any tournaments in Norway or Denmark?

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 04:15 AM
Im in oslo. Hit me up if u come:) im not working this week so my timzones are all messed up. Should sleep soon lol

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 04:17 AM
Im in oslo. Hit me up if u come:) im not working this week so my timzones are all messed up. Should sleep soon lol

I definitely will, and you guys charge way too much for booze, so you're gonna have to buy me beer.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 04:18 AM
I actually became norwegian champ in 2012. Fought in sweden but never in denmark:( have 4 pro fights in thailand. Was sponsored by a gym there for a while. I sound like a ********ter right now but you asked:)

ChampionRuby50g
03-05-2018, 04:19 AM
Asian country tattoo artists usually know what they are doing in my experience, but even then rocking up with a car battery would make me think twice haha.

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 04:22 AM
Asian country tattoo artists usually know what they are doing in my experience, but even then rocking up with a car battery would make me think twice haha.

That's Thailand for you. If they're not punching you, they're ****ing you. Usually a car battery is involved either way. It's a lovely country.

ChampionRuby50g
03-05-2018, 04:26 AM
That's Thailand for you. If they're not punching you, they're ****ing you. Usually a car battery is involved either way. It's a lovely country.

Like the song goes... "One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble.."

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 04:29 AM
Lol yep. Or like dre dre. '' i Bang **** in bangkok'' lol

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 04:38 AM
I actually became norwegian champ in 2012. Fought in sweden but never in denmark:( have 4 pro fights in thailand. Was sponsored by a gym there for a while. I sound like a ********ter right now but you asked:)

Pretty awesome dude. I only asked' cause my uncle might have known you, he knows a lot of people in the Danish/Thai Muay Thai circles

@Champion didya get a chance to check out Sea of Thieves yet mate? Still got room on my crew for more people once the game launches.

ChampionRuby50g
03-05-2018, 04:53 AM
Pretty awesome dude. I only asked' cause my uncle might have known you, he knows a lot of people in the Danish/Thai Muay Thai circles

@Champion didya get a chance to check out Sea of Thieves yet mate? Still got room on my crew for more people once the game launches.

I certainly did, and you may as well sign me up now. Looks like a really fun, and funny, game to get around. Can see why its as popular as it is,i'll be doing my best to pick it up on release day, which isnt too far away is it?

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 04:55 AM
I certainly did, and you may as well sign me up now. Looks like a really fun, and funny, game to get around. Can see why its as popular as it is,i'll be doing my best to pick it up on release day, which isnt too far away is it?

On the 20th this month. If you haven't already pre-ordered, do sign up for their Insider program, you might get into a Beta test, or Stress test before launch. We'll crew up and raise hell.

ChampionRuby50g
03-05-2018, 05:10 AM
On the 20th this month. If you haven't already pre-ordered, do sign up for their Insider program, you might get into a Beta test, or Stress test before launch. We'll crew up and raise hell.

I was just looking on the Xbox store to see if I could pre-order from there, but my nets been that slow it won't even load. I just read that they did another scale test, that article was 2 days ago so I assume it was over the weekend and now finished, so I just missed it.

Tundra 793
03-05-2018, 05:15 AM
I was just looking on the Xbox store to see if I could pre-order from there, but my nets been that slow it won't even load. I just read that they did another scale test, that article was 2 days ago so I assume it was over the weekend and now finished, so I just missed it.

If possible, I'd recommend buying it from the Microsoft store, I bought both the Sea of Thieves controller and game there, saved me all kinds of moneys.
The test just finished yesterday, still pretty solid though. There are a few more test sessions coming up before launch, so people still have a chance to try it out.

ChampionRuby50g
03-05-2018, 05:48 AM
If possible, I'd recommend buying it from the Microsoft store, I bought both the Sea of Thieves controller and game there, saved me all kinds of moneys.
The test just finished yesterday, still pretty solid though. There are a few more test sessions coming up before launch, so people still have a chance to try it out.

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that as soon as I'm able to then. I'm also really glad to see how many tests they are doing pre-launch. From memory, there was maybe one or two open betas before launch of FH, but less than a week before the game released. That, in my eyes, is one of the biggest reason FH flopped as it did.

CandleInTheDark
03-05-2018, 08:46 AM
I was looking at Sea of Thieves but it seems a little cartoony in graphics and physics compared to skull and bones later in the year (hopefully they start on servers rather than change the architecture halfway through the year >.>)and I am not certain yet if that would be too offputting for me.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the advice, I'll do that as soon as I'm able to then. I'm also really glad to see how many tests they are doing pre-launch. From memory, there was maybe one or two open betas before launch of FH, but less than a week before the game released. That, in my eyes, is one of the biggest reason FH flopped as it did.

So how far did you take this topoc off thread.
Between you and the chosen after the 3rd reply to the opening of this thread you have deliberately tried to close it down but talking about nothing else than inks.
Much of what you all claim to have I don't believe.
One person even claimed "I forgot I had Odin looking at a long ship....blah blah "...yeah like you ever forget you've got such what they claim an outstanding tattoo.

You see many from your little gang have gone,,,you was a late comer that felt the need for appraisals and company.
Those remaining are the chosen !!!!!
So I don't post for over a month and straight away you jump on my back.WOW.
If you want to talk about ink work then create your own thread.

Sad,,so so sad,,,you are indeed .

Ulrichvonbek111
03-07-2018, 10:52 AM
You should know better than to join the chosen in what they've done to this thread..After the 3rd reply to the thread it was deliberately closed down by the chosen and how they took it so far off topic...
I expected nothing else even after being absent for a month.
Infractions are dealt to people who this yet the chosen are allowed to create 35 replies that are so so far off thread..

ChampionRuby50g
03-07-2018, 11:19 AM
The chosen sounds better than the Kleek, I like it. Cheers for the cool new group name.

But you seem a bit muddled here, so I’ll help you. I stated that I have Odin tattooed on the inside of my bicep looking over a Viking Longboat, whereas SlashingElbow said “I forgot I have Odin sitting on his throne...” which can easily be interpreted to mean “i forgot to mention”. I highly doubt anyone would just forget they have a tattoo of importance like that. But what, you say claim an outstanding tattoo. What do you mean by that? That someone is lying about their tattoos, or they claim it as their own?

And many of “our gang” has gone? What’s that supposed to mean, forum members have decided the game is no longer for them and they are no longer going to visit the forums? And late comer how? Late by minutes worth? I also won’t deny the thread went off topic, but I wasn’t trying to get it shut down, so well done with your assumptions. I was actually really enjoying a conversation with people I respect, and if a mod had asked we go back on topic I would have done so and apologised for it. But to say we closed the thread down is unfair, as it is still open and anyone could have chosen to comment in reply to your OP, but they chose not too. You can’t blame that on us, perhaps on your own reputation you’ve left on these forums.

CandleInTheDark
03-07-2018, 11:31 AM
But to say we closed the thread down is unfair, as it is still open and anyone could have chosen to comment in reply to your OP, but they chose not too. You can’t blame that on us, perhaps on your own reputation you’ve left on these forums.

Pretty much this,I don't have time or mental energy to deal with the paranoia, claiming the devs are lying, hyperbole and salt,I just come into threads if people I have more time for (which isn't to say just people I agree with 100% of the time) have posted.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-10-2018, 02:36 AM
35 posts that are all off thread yet the Chosen get away with it.
The object of the thread was to receive sensible feedback instead of the ******* chosen ***** deliberately taking it off on their own bull**** tangent.
Not just one or two posts but 35 plus.
Yes you're a shower of *****.
Enjoy your little laugh cos you know you can get away with it,, nobody else can without an infraction..
Inks,, tattoos ,, one even claims there's a beautiful one he has though he'd forgotten he had it ....utter bull****.

I've 2 half sleeves,,2 chest breast plates, ,and my whole back done..Now never ever have I ever forgotten I've had any one of those done...it's one of those things you never forget..
To take this off thread the way you all done by 35 posts is pathetic...Chosen Clownshoe...
Joke is on you...Clownshoe

AkenoKobayashi
03-10-2018, 03:59 AM
Wow. This derailed from the OT.

The problem with this attempt at balance is that if there was no pop %, Samurai would win by sheer numbers. With it, Vikings have the boost advantage mainly because they probably have the most active playerbase. I'm assuming it counts the population as a whole and not the current online users. Meaning we Samurai probably have a large population count, but have a lot of inactive people while the Vikings have a lot of active users and the lowest population count.

Meanwhile, the Knights are sitting comfortable in the middle. No bonus but enough active people to sustain their place on the map.

CandleInTheDark
03-10-2018, 04:34 AM
To take this off thread the way you all done by 35 posts is pathetic...Chosen Clownshoe...
Joke is on you...Clownshoe

While I say nothing on how this thread went, in the kindest way possible this is kind of why some people find it difficult to take you seriously, your posts come across as equal parts paranoia and name calling.

Meanwhile, the Knights are sitting comfortable in the middle. No bonus but enough active people to sustain their place on the map.

About the only thing saving the map from the knights dominating is the damn volcano, there have been turns where the lead on that would have won whole fronts at least twice over. But yeah as you say there can't be no weighting because say the same amount of the population is invested in it, the one with more would be winning based on the additional people who were doing nothing but deploying to all.

Devils-_-legacy
03-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Is that not the issue tho if it was properly balanced no one would really dominate the map like we are currently seeingthroughout the seasons

CandleInTheDark
03-10-2018, 06:18 PM
Is that not the issue tho if it was properly balanced no one would really dominate the map like we are currently seeingthroughout the seasons

Yes and no.

My belief, from how they have spoken of it on past Dens, is that if every member of every faction played equal games and had the same average levels of performance then each faction would have equal assets to place on the map.

What the devs cannot weight for, and I don't believe they should if they could, is maybe some people are going to do a hundred less games or maybe their performance isn't as good or maybe they aren't going to place assets manually or if they do it will be for a meme (damnit knights get off that volcano!) because that then is giving one faction or another extra favour in the weighting where if everyone had equal performance and was placing them smartly they would have an advantage..

The balancing act, and it is an unfortunate one, is either they don't weight assets and the largest faction steam rolls the map if equal proportions of players take it seriously because the overflow from the deploy to all will be crushing or there is weighting but if more individual players don't really care about it those that do have to work harder. Taking the volcano example, there has been enough assets there to take a whole front twice over some turns, thing is if the devs weight it so those who aren't volcano memeing have more chance, what happens if the memer folk suddenly take it seriously?

Tyrjo
03-10-2018, 06:35 PM
I don't care about some damn volcano. Maybe that's what the rest of the Vikings also think?

CandleInTheDark
03-10-2018, 06:40 PM
I don't care about some damn volcano. Maybe that's what the rest of the Vikings also think?

That's kind of my point and it is why some of the knights on reddit are up in arms over this because they know that, as it stands, we have the resources to wipe the map in some turns. The problem is if you weight it more in their favour so that they still have a chance despite a 20 million lead in that one square, what happens if half the people memeing either fall inactive or decide to take it seriously? The knights would then have an unfair advantage. And that is where we see the disparity in how factions do, they have equal chance at resources but you can't make people place them wisely.

Devils-_-legacy
03-10-2018, 07:37 PM
I under stand that but I can't see how the current fraction war is balanced I play quite a few games a day but from the devs stream the samurai don't play enough I can't see that as being true or doesit mean they come on and just to do there orders other then that I can see as true but why count these as active player tbf tho I've given up with the fraction war

AkenoKobayashi
03-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Perhaps if Ubi changed the bonus based on who has been active per faction within the last X amount of time?

Hormly
03-11-2018, 01:00 AM
I think whats healthy for all of us is to acknowledge that faction war rewards are complete garbage and ultimately dont matter.

Ive been a viking since beta and have NEVER received a reward ive actually used. its total nonsense

Ulrichvonbek111
03-11-2018, 11:30 AM
Now over many of the last few posts I see people outwith the Chosen actually discussing the topic that was at the fore of this thread..Thank you.
The Chosen tried to sink this thread with great relish though it delights me to see people replying with their views on it.So Chosen ones even after your 35+ torpedoes the ship still sails.
You tried to bury it deep into Section 8 of threads yet here it is still alive..
Thank you to the genuine many who viewed their concerns and thoughts..
To the Chosen,,ahh well you just actually confirmed how arrogant and narcissistic you are.

The ship still sails.....

Arekonator
03-11-2018, 12:52 PM
I honestly just wish that knight players would stop memeing and/or being so god damn stupid.
21M assets on one tile when we are losing on 4 neighbour tiles by less than 100k just makes me sad and angry.
I really think we would get very decent shot of winning, when they even stoped placing assets manualy, since they do more harm than good.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-11-2018, 02:09 PM
I honestly just wish that knight players would stop memeing and/or being so god damn stupid.
21M assets on one tile when we are losing on 4 neighbour tiles by less than 100k just makes me sad and angry.
I really think we would get very decent shot of winning, when they even stoped placing assets manualy, since they do more harm than good.

Indeed.
During the final 6 hours of the 1st Campaign only once did I see 2 territories disputed over on the knight/Viking border.
The knights threw everything against the Samurai thus handing victory to the Vikings.
Did they think they'd gain 2nd place through this tactic ?
To my amusement they cut their own throats and came...again.
Yes the knights have the numbers but blind resentments or stupidity shall always ensure self defeat.
The Samurai don't have the numbers no matter what is stated by the Faction War department.They are continuously repelling a pincer attack by both their foes.
The Vikings I grant my utmost respect to as a player base for they get on with the job.It isn't their fault the % bonus adjustment has been neglected,,comes down to a lack of due diligence.
$$$$ or diligence,,well dollars win it.Shame on them.

Now may the knights reap what they sow evermore.
Yes their memes,,the mighty crusade,,laugh I nearly sh!t..
I have stated over the previous Great Wars that not all but some of the knights population are capable of sacrificing their own chance of victory by throwing any honour out of the window by blindly throwing every asset at the Samurai.
This was so evident from the 1st Great War when they surrendered their border folks to the Vikings,this treachery continuing right through to the present day.

Respect to the Vikings,,smash everything in your way and may your fallen rejoice in Valhalla.
For the many treacherous knights may they face disgrace then an eternity in their cleansing fire for indeed they've brought the drama to themselves many many times.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Tundra 793
03-12-2018, 05:29 AM
Now over many of the last few posts I see people outwith the Chosen actually discussing the topic that was at the fore of this thread..Thank you.
The Chosen tried to sink this thread with great relish though it delights me to see people replying with their views on it.So Chosen ones even after your 35+ torpedoes the ship still sails.
You tried to bury it deep into Section 8 of threads yet here it is still alive..
To the Chosen,,ahh well you just actually confirmed how arrogant and narcissistic you are.

See, if you hadn't, yet again, resorted to generalizations and outright name calling, we would all gladly have apologized to you, because it was never our intent to derail your thread.
But once again, you freely, brazenly insult a number of forum members, so screw it, we're the Chosen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM_c_avPlx4

You keep insulting us, I'll keep teasing you. One apology would go a long way Ulrich...

Ulrichvonbek111
03-12-2018, 01:16 PM
See, if you hadn't, yet again, resorted to generalizations and outright name calling, we would all gladly have apologized to you, because it was never our intent to derail your thread.
But once again, you freely, brazenly insult a number of forum members, so screw it, we're the Chosen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM_c_avPlx4

You keep insulting us, I'll keep teasing you. One apology would go a long way Ulrich...

I offered apologies before only to be scorned from within your number.
Yet you still have the audacity to make false claims concerning the attempts to scupper the thread...35 irrelevant posts and you claim these not to be deliberately used to sink the context of the thread to the depths of buying page 8.....Wow.
You think your words have any meaning or significance seeing how they remain still out of context from the original thread,,this proving your continued rudeness,,narcissism and belief of self importance.
Beyond these words you are all dead to me,,meaningless and worthless.

ChampionRuby50g
03-12-2018, 04:15 PM

I’m so happy I’m deciding to block you. To put it frankly, you’re a full blown idiot who babbles nonsense like a 4 year old child and I don’t need your toxic negativity in life. Act your age and stop complaining about everything in your path. Are you not an adult? Get ****ed man, I go away for a weekend to somewhere I don’t have any internet access and have the best time I’ve had in ages, and very first thing I see when I look at the forums is you still whining like a little girl, many days after the posts. Swallow some cement and harden the **** up, how do you survive day to day life, let alone have a social circle?