PDA

View Full Version : How to counter revenge when you're ganking

XJadeDragoonX
03-04-2018, 11:28 PM
A lot of people seem to have issues with revenge. They feel like it makes killing one person very difficult when rolling in a gank squad. Well I'm here to give you the secret to surviving a revenge onslaught that I know many of you have never tried.

You ready for this? Ok so here's what you do when you're ganking someone and they pop revenge.

Step 1. Back. The f u c k... Up.. and wait for it to be over. Just defend yourself.

I spend so much time murdering gank squads because they just keep swinging at me. I promise you, my hyper armor and damage increase guarantee that I will out-trade you every single time. I will dance around your team and murder every single of you because you're just trying to spam heavies and unblockable.

If someone pops revenge, just back up a step or two. If that person comes for you, just defend. Maybe get an easy parry because people are reckless when they use revenge Revenge only lasts a few seconds. Wait til it's over, then finish what you started.

I hope some of my Dominion teammates see this... Because I'd appreciate if you would all stop dying to one person at the same time. Thanks.

DoodTheMan
03-05-2018, 01:44 AM
Just stand behind them and feint heavies to mess up their blocks.

SlashingElbow
03-05-2018, 02:04 AM
Yup just wait it out. Pretty straightforward lol

CandleInTheDark
03-05-2018, 08:53 AM
To be honest I would rather see revenge go. To balance that, I would have at least 75% friendly fire damage (let's say at the last second they think oh hell that is my ally and pull the blow as much as they can), sub out for bot and a matchmaking ban for more than one team kill during the fight to prevent griefing and a longer ban if repetitive griefing is reported with evidence.

This is not as someone who struggles with revenge, I don't throw random heavies,I look for an opportunity, right now I am levelling gladiator so I get buckler smashes in where it would stagger them and back off when they have revenge ready to pop, I just don't think an individual power up belongs in a team game where both teams start with equal resources, especially as it is a crutch for bad gameplay in some cases.