PDA

View Full Version : Parrying PK's dash heavy forward as a light

Lunatriptika
03-04-2018, 10:17 PM
So fighting in dominion against a raider with the peacekeeper and at one point I dash forward with an heavy attack. He parrying it and did a top heavy on me (his slowest heavy) and I couldn't block it at all.

It made the same sound as if you parrying a light attack.

So, was it in the Season V update ? There's so much issue since this one I can't tell.
And it's strange for an heavy attack to have the same parrying property of a light one.
:confused:

Charmzzz
03-05-2018, 08:59 AM
So fighting in dominion against a raider with the peacekeeper and at one point I dash forward with an heavy attack. He parrying it and did a top heavy on me (his slowest heavy) and I couldn't block it at all.

It made the same sound as if you parrying a light attack.

So, was it in the Season V update ? There's so much issue since this one I can't tell.
And it's strange for an heavy attack to have the same parrying property of a light one.
:confused:

Can you reproduce that? Because I cannot confirm this, PK main here (Rep 42 currently). Parried dodge heavy attack only guarantees a Light from the opponent.

Lunatriptika
03-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Can you reproduce that? Because I cannot confirm this, PK main here (Rep 42 currently). Parried dodge heavy attack only guarantees a Light from the opponent.

I know ! That's why I've made this thread. It happened again but with the Kensei this time. I was playing the Nobushi and the Kensei dodged side heavy on me (on 1v1, dominion) : I had the same visual effect and sound as if I was parrying a light.

It's not constantly but it's happening. I'll try to record it next time if I witnessed it :rolleyes:

Imnotcrazy