PDA

View Full Version : This game is anything but balanced...

swiss_soldier_1
03-04-2018, 10:11 PM
Explain to me how is it possible that the same player (me) makes 1000+ points with certain heores (assassins) and, even if playing well, cant do anything near that score with different ones.

"Balance"

k

Diegis.
03-05-2018, 02:55 PM
dude they are assassins. they go for quick kills. if uou are conq or shugoki u wont do as much as them. but you last longer on the battlefield. i got once a 1k+ score on a shinibi. but imagine he s a character who can get 3 shotted in 2 sec. its all about playstyle. but the game is oretty much balanced. when i die i usually see the mistakes i make..

Card1acArrest
03-05-2018, 03:08 PM
I picked up Kensei in the weekend, had not played him for 3-4 months (rep 3).
I scored 10-0 kills the first few minutes in 4v4.
Ended up at some 14-3 or similar. Cant remember.

I never ever get close to that with Orochi.:)

but I still only played a few rounds with Kensei, back to the underdogs :D

Charmzzz
03-05-2018, 03:18 PM
I picked up Kensei in the weekend, had not played him for 3-4 months (rep 3).
I scored 10-0 kills the first few minutes in 4v4.
Ended up at some 14-3 or similar. Cant remember.

I never ever get close to that with Orochi.:)

but I still only played a few rounds with Kensei, back to the underdogs :D

1. Thread is about distribution of Points for Characters, not Character strength
2. Kensei moveset is "new", people still learn it (remember how it was when DLC heroes came out...)

Assassins get extra Points for killing 1on1 or outnumbered. Vanguards get extra points for killing minions. Heavy get extra points for defending objectives. IIRC!

swiss_soldier_1
03-05-2018, 04:13 PM
dude they are assassins. they go for quick kills. if uou are conq or shugoki u wont do as much as them. but you last longer on the battlefield. i got once a 1k+ score on a shinibi. but imagine he s a character who can get 3 shotted in 2 sec. its all about playstyle. but the game is oretty much balanced. when i die i usually see the mistakes i make..

that's all im saying, if you play assassin you go on rampant kill streaks, you are the fear of the enemy team, you are fast, hidden from the radar, can ran away from any combat,,,

but if i play heavy i last longer on the battlefield... cool... and i can camp on zones boosting points, how fun...

i play heavies because i like them and i think assassins are too easy, but the gap is really too huge, i can basically win by myself if im an assassin while if im a heavy i NEED to have decent teammates

Baturai
03-05-2018, 05:01 PM
i Kill the very same guy With my rep 3 kensei 3 x in duels. with my rep 29 orochi i lost 2 times. :D

swiss_soldier_1
03-05-2018, 05:31 PM
All of you saying Kensei... kensei has the very assassin tactic of dodge attacks, and many many other new tools (which the community still doesn't know perfectly). and comparing it to orochi who is the only assassins that has nothing...... please.... i ask you to be serious

and im mostly speaking of 4v4 modes anyway