PDA

View Full Version : PS4 switching to home screen issue

Mr.Tripps
03-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Im having an issue where, in the middle of gameplay, for no apparent reason at all, my PS4 minimizes the game and puts me back to the home screen. Seems to happen right in the middle of a fight. By the time i get back to the game im Dead. I swear my fingers never leave the analog control sticks. Nowhere near the PS button. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if theres a fix.

Mr.Tripps
03-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Bump .... Wtf is with all the spam threads?!?!?
Mods do something please. 🙂

Devils-_-legacy
03-04-2018, 07:11 PM
No mods on atm I used to have this issue turned out my controller was broke since I bought a new one it stopped any chance it could be that?

Mr.Tripps
03-04-2018, 07:26 PM
I suppose its possible. However i have 2 controllers and it doesnt matter which one i use. I also borrowed my friends scuff controller for several months and it did it then too. So idk, lol

Devils-_-legacy
03-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Other then my controller Ive had the blue screen ps4 error kill a game but only had that issue till i deleted and reinstalled if this is the only game that it does it on try deleting and reinstalling the game (ik it's a ballache but it might fix it) or contact support if it continues

UbiInsulin
03-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Im having an issue where, in the middle of gameplay, for no apparent reason at all, my PS4 minimizes the game and puts me back to the home screen. Seems to happen right in the middle of a fight. By the time i get back to the game im Dead. I swear my fingers never leave the analog control sticks. Nowhere near the PS button. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if theres a fix.

I found one thread from a while ago about a similar issue. Do you also bring up the scoreboard a lot unintentionally? This user found that they were in fact hitting those inputs by mistake: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1611877-(PS4)-home-screen-randomly-pops-up?p=12513055&viewfull=1#post12513055 .

Mr.Tripps
03-05-2018, 03:29 AM
Lol, yeah that was me started that thread over a year ago. Same issue. Guess i forgot i posted that. I had left the game shortly after. I recently decided to pick it up again, still having this issue. Idk. Guess its just me or something.