PDA

View Full Version : Emote Prices

Lord_Cherubi
03-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Imo the devs should seriously reconsider some of the prices for emotes. Like the Warlord thunderclap for example, i dont mind grinding for steel but paying 7k for an 1 second long emote seems so wrong when there is tons of cool outfits and executions to buy as well.

Maybe lower the prices for all of the older emotes to 3k like the first ones on the list? I would love to get the cool combat emotes for my fav heroes but i cant get myself to spend 7k for an emote when i can get long execution animations for the same price.

zcubed
03-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Everything is over (expletive) priced. The new emotes cost 10k that's just insane. That works out to $10 usd. So if I wanted both for every character, the 'value' works out to $360 usd.

Mini1900
03-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Ubisoft hasnt enough money. So they need to sell steels and the best way would be steels for real money. Its pretty sure their first target . They need like months to make 1 or 2 reworks on Heroes for example, but for sure being able to bring out a few Emotes every week. And you still get easyanticheat errors, and still small delays when someone leave and join but they cant!!!!!! fix it. They could but this is not what this company is about !

XJadeDragoonX
03-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Ubisoft hasnt enough money. So they need to sell steels and the best way would be steels for real money. Its pretty sure their first target . They need like months to make 1 or 2 reworks on Heroes for example, but for sure being able to bring out a few Emotes every week. And you still get easyanticheat errors, and still small delays when someone leave and join but they cant!!!!!! fix it. They could but this is not what this company is about !

To be fair, connectivity issues don't effect everyone. I've only experienced it a handful of times in my entire year of playing for Honor on and off. They're making dedicated servers to appease people. It's not totally NECESSARY. Just a quality of life improvement. But I've really never had an issue. I'm pretty sure it's only a fraction of the player base that experiences consistent connectivity issues

zcubed
03-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Why did a thread about emote prices turn into one about connectivity?