PDA

View Full Version : non-local multiplay with your friends

HayaKang
03-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Hello, I'm just new into the game. (non-English speaker though)
And i want to know if there's any way to multiplay with your friends online.

Entering someone else's room code does not mean that you can actually play with them... You can enter the room, but can not see its second screen,
Is there any possible way to play with non-local friends? So far I know there's even no 'add friend' system.

keeryb
04-05-2018, 11:34 PM
i was wondering the same thing and also are we supposed to receive coins for dances?

Black_Widow9
04-07-2018, 01:48 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Your friends and family can dance with you by downloading the Just Dance Now app. Once installed, they can join your Dance Room by scanning the QR code or entering the Dance Room number displayed at the top left of the screen. ;)

Your coin wallet refills automatically over time. You can see when you receive coins just below your coin wallet (on your phone).

If you have more questions, please take a look at the Just Dance Now FAQ (http://www.justdancenow.com/FAQ).

Thanks

jdmarinv
10-19-2018, 08:00 PM
He meant playing with players that aren't in the same room with you.
i.e, playing with friends in other city, without needing to make a live broadcast of the screen.

UbiSc0ttie
10-20-2018, 12:11 AM
He meant playing with players that aren't in the same room with you.
i.e, playing with friends in other city, without needing to make a live broadcast of the screen.

Hey @jdmarinv ,

I'm actually not sure. I will find out and get back to you.

BlcHwK.Biladero
11-13-2018, 05:41 PM
tbm estou querendo saber pq se realmente nao der eu nao vou pagar o vip desse jogo

Ubi-Lucipus
11-13-2018, 05:59 PM
Hello BlcHwK.Biladero,

Please note that this forum is in English only, so if you'd be able to let us know your query in English we can help :)

AlterBro
11-27-2018, 04:44 PM
Dude, just go stream your Desktop on rabb.it or something to your friends and it'll work, afaik that can be the only way.
Then give your room no. to the friends and they can join.