PDA

View Full Version : Can you pick up a bow and use it?

Six_Gun
04-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Every time I see a bow dropped separately vs clinging to an archer I kill I can't manage to find it on the ground to pick it up. Can you pick up and use them? I was rather upset they didn't have the bow as a weapon you could either buy or at least unlock via one of the challenges like getting all feathers, glyphs or solving the codex wall puzzle.

When you think about it, the feathers challenge makes the most sense to unlock the bow because feathers are used to make arrows.

Six_Gun
04-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Every time I see a bow dropped separately vs clinging to an archer I kill I can't manage to find it on the ground to pick it up. Can you pick up and use them? I was rather upset they didn't have the bow as a weapon you could either buy or at least unlock via one of the challenges like getting all feathers, glyphs or solving the codex wall puzzle.

When you think about it, the feathers challenge makes the most sense to unlock the bow because feathers are used to make arrows.

SoloT4
04-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Nope you can't use the bow =[

Six_Gun
04-16-2010, 02:58 PM
That's really lame. Wonder if that could be modded in. Obviously the game scripts already have it as a usable weapon by AI. Maybe they originally planned for it to be usable by player but never finished implementing it.

JohnConnor2012
04-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Hm - even if you could pick up the bow, you'd need to pick up the arrows too. Happy enough with throwing knives myself...