PDA

View Full Version : Ride the hype wave

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Message to far cry 5 map editor community hub owners (fansites,youtube,clubs,groups,social media) take advantage of this MASSIVE hype wave that is coming next week. let everyone know about your community hub, take every chance you get to promote the hell out of them. you can catch plenty of members in this first wave. good luck to all communtiy leaders, hope you get plenty of new members. feel free to promote here in this post :)

xbox club FAR CRY 5 MAP BUILDERS CLUB 1500+ members. dream it build it play it. connecting far cry 5 map builders from around the globe.

ducain23
03-04-2018, 12:48 PM
RIDE THE HYPE!! :D

I'll be showcasing custom maps, editor tutorials and stream funny moments on my YouTube channel. I'm also creating a site that showcases great custom maps. Basically people can submit their maps through a form and the ones that are good will be posted up on the site. This is a site for any game that has a map editor that I play (currently Halo 5 and soon to be Far Cry 5). When FC5 releases... feel free to submit maps if yall want :)

The site is still under construction and things will look different in certain sections, but it is up right now if yall want to look at it :)
Also I currently have a Far Cry 4 map posted in the Far Cry section... that is just a test submission and will be deleted before the release of Far Cry 5.
http://playercreatedmaps.com/

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/ducain23yt

Viragoxv535
03-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Start advertising the MP next week guys!

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Ive been in this community for 8 years, ive never seen as many community hubs pop up ready for a new fc release, you can feel something special is coming with fc5.

akilyoung
03-05-2018, 03:36 AM
Where are you getting your info awls? You seem confident info is coming next week...

AW LOST SOLDIER
03-05-2018, 09:59 AM
The same place everyone else is, from all the official fc5 info releases. i seem confident about this week because ubi announced beginning of march, and NDA are lifted today for youtubers with mp gameplay.