PDA

View Full Version : Master Assassin missions not showing up!

ZCherub
11-24-2011, 03:56 PM
I have several master assassins, & I'm looking to lock my last 3 or so dens. Problem is, the Master Assassin Quest icon won't appear for my two level 10 assassins. Their XP is maxed, & I believe I even saw a prompt that said one of them could begin the training...

I entered one of my already locked dens, and noticed a message that said 'so-and-so is training to be a master assassin and will protect this den...'. Odd for a locked den. Don't know of the issues are related, bit thought I'd mention it.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get my level 10 assassins to move forward with the master assassin process?

Thanks!

ZCherub
11-24-2011, 03:56 PM
I have several master assassins, & I'm looking to lock my last 3 or so dens. Problem is, the Master Assassin Quest icon won't appear for my two level 10 assassins. Their XP is maxed, & I believe I even saw a prompt that said one of them could begin the training...

I entered one of my already locked dens, and noticed a message that said 'so-and-so is training to be a master assassin and will protect this den...'. Odd for a locked den. Don't know of the issues are related, bit thought I'd mention it.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get my level 10 assassins to move forward with the master assassin process?

Thanks!

bestoftheturks
11-24-2011, 04:16 PM
I've had this problem too.

It would say they were ready to "speak to me", and one moment the missions were marked on the map, the next they weren't.

I think I might know why, though: Are you sending your Assassins in missions? If you are, and though I'm not sure this is the cause, I think it might be because, by sending those assassins out to do missions, the Master Assassin missions with them will disappear until they return (which makes sense, if you think about it).

I'm not sure if this is the cause, though, but if this is what you are doing, as well, it might very well be.