PDA

View Full Version : Shaman is still so PAIN

Norminat
03-03-2018, 08:48 PM
HI Everybody
And Hi Ubisoft Team
4 me this is most likely in all Games that i play, one of the few Forum postes that i ever do. And its the first realy salty one. You be warned.
I can not understand, really i just cant, why Ubisoft added sutch a Hero like Shaman. She got compare to the all others the most big moveset. No Hero can nearly do the same as she. Start from the Jumpattack, that come from enny direction and is so **** late diplayed, to the self heal while bleading(while bleeding is not bad enove), to this so unexpextet mutch overpowerd bite(steals a Vangard Hero 1/2 from his Hpbare) ect ect ect. I dont know if some Programmer or what ever dising that Hero whanna do his best to be rememberd, but how the hell gos sutch a OP Hero throu controlls. Ah and i forgt to mention the traking that nearly not can be evaded
Its not even so worse if all other Heros are alike Shaman, and can do also some really unexpectet stuff, but no as older the Hero in Game as smaller his moveset gets. Heros like Warden and Valkery (both i think there was really fun to play at the erlyer game) are now bounded to sutch smal opitons that you cant do really mutch. The least update give some better and less good options to some Heros, but there are so manny that lagg als this variety behind.
Ah i hate to do this but as longeer i play as more shamans are on the battelfield and less fun the game.
Somtimes im near to quitt and delet the game, becaus of this SH***. And this after a jear more or less fun during that period.
PLZ Ubisoft do somthing about this Pestilance Hero.
Its funny becaus of the matchup with the Salty emo, thas how i feal now.

Sry 4 my bad English, not eaven near my Motherthoug
Greet

swiss_soldier_1
03-03-2018, 11:25 PM
i hate shaman, especially the fact that after a throw she can bite you 100% of the times. and why would that heal her??

Knight_Raime
03-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Block right and react to the other 2 directions for her jump heavy.
if she even attempts to dodge in front of you for her pounce/rage mixup just light or GB her out of it.
Far as dealing with dodging the bite or blocking her bleed cancels that's just going to take practice to build reflexes. But I can tell you it's 100% possible on console. I do it fairly consistently.
Remember her bleed is never guaranteed outside of a deflect or a heavy soft feint into top bleed if she's GBed you.

Her left side unblockable mixup is bad unless she's hitstunned you for it. Get used to watching the animation. it's slow and pretty telegraphed. once you get used to it's feint timing you'll get good at parrying in no time.

Shaman is overwhelming but easily dismantled if you understand her kit and can apply your knowledge decently.

Tirik22x
03-03-2018, 11:44 PM
I hate Shaman. She’s ridiculous in literally every way. I hated how OP Cent seemed at first, but at least that kinda made sense.

Shaman is just asinine...

Knight_Raime
03-04-2018, 12:18 AM
I hate Shaman. She’s ridiculous in literally every way. I hated how OP Cent seemed at first, but at least that kinda made sense.

Shaman is just asinine...

It seems hypocritical for you to be fine with one thing that was objectively broken from a balance standpoint but be completely fine with another thing that may or may not be OP.

Centurion was the best turtle in the game. and punished you much too hard in too many ways for a simple mistake. Shaman only punishes people who play passively.
She herself is a poor turtle. And is easily dismantled if you can keep an eye out for her setup animations on her mix ups and punish accordingly.

You couldn't punish a centurion. You can absolutely punish shaman.

Tirik22x
03-04-2018, 12:39 AM
It seems hypocritical for you to be fine with one thing that was objectively broken from a balance standpoint but be completely fine with another thing that may or may not be OP.

Centurion was the best turtle in the game. and punished you much too hard in too many ways for a simple mistake. Shaman only punishes people who play passively.
She herself is a poor turtle. And is easily dismantled if you can keep an eye out for her setup animations on her mix ups and punish accordingly.

You couldn't punish a centurion. You can absolutely punish shaman.

I never said I was ok with Cent being OP?

I hated him at first.

I just said Shaman doesn’t even make sense... she’s a 110 lb woman who manhandles giant armor wearing warriors.