PDA

View Full Version : Unresolved plotholes

SixKeys
03-03-2018, 08:34 PM
The AC franchise is over 10 years old at this point, with games, books, comics, a movie and more under its belt. With so much lore spread out over many different mediums, plotholes are unavoidable.

Which dangling plot threads still gnaw at you the most? Which questions still remain unanswered that you would like to see AC address?

As for me, I'm still curious about the mysterious man who showed up at Lucy's grave holding a glowing object of some kind.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/1/14/ACI_Lucy%27s_Grave.jpg

I also think it's high time we found out more about Eve. Who is she? What is she? Was she the one Juno was talking about in ACB when she said someone would accompany Desmond through the gate? Whatever happened to that prediction?

How is Bayek able to see what Senu sees? What is their connection, exactly?

Is Shay's precursor box the same as the one Ezio gave to Shao Jun or are there two different boxes? There's been a lot of confusion on this point.

Is the Father of Understanding a real person or an idea?

etc. etc.

cawatrooper9
03-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Not sure how much the comics have addressed this since I'm super behind in them, but the "awaken the sixth" speech has always seemed really cryptic to me.