PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Happy Birthday, The Division! - Global Event Weekends

Ubi-Johan
03-03-2018, 07:54 PM
https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-us/game/news/tomclancy-thedivision/game/tctd_two_years_anniversary_flashcard_960x540_31968 0.jpg

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Agents!

The Divisionís second birthday is almost here, and we think there is no better way to celebrate than with some Global Event and Twitch Drop madness! We are excited to say that throughout the entire month of March, Global Events will be on rotation each weekend with the following schedule:

Outbreak

Start Date/Time: March 1st, 17:00 UTC
End Date/Time: March 5th, 08:00 UTC

Assault

Start Date/Time: March 8th, 12:00 UTC
End Date/Time: March 12th, 08:00 UTC

Strike

Start Date/Time: Match 15th, 12:00 UTC
End Date/Time: March 19th, 08:00 UTC

Ambush

Start Date/Time: March 22nd, 12:00 UTC
End Date/Time: March 26th, 08:00 UTC

If you would like more information on the Global Events, please visit our blog (https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/global-events/). We want to thank our community for the past two years as dedicated agents of The Division, and we hope everyone enjoys the March celebration!

The Community team will be streaming a lot during the month, so weíre taking the opportunity to give out Twitch Drops all throughout March! Tune in to our Twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame) (donít forget to follow us and turn on the notifications so you donít miss anything!), and the more hours you watch, the more rewards you get your hands on! Starting on March 2nd, and ending on March 30th, weíll be giving out:

Watch 30 minutes: 3 Cypher Keys
60 minutes: The Asher vanity outfit
90 minutes: 3 Cypher Keys
Every 30 minutes you watch after that, up to 6 hours: 5 Cypher Key Fragments

In order to get the Drops, you need to connect your Ubisoft account with your Twitch account first. You can do that in a few clicks on the Ubiclub (https://club.ubisoft.com/) website.

Remember that you donít have to watch all of that in one go Ė the time is counted throughout the whole campaign. So tune in whenever you want, come hang out with us, celebrate and get some cool rewards!

/The Division Dev Team

Pendragon1951
03-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Though this is great for those that are new I'm a bit disappointed that something new and fresh was not created for the anniversary

RushLoongHammer
03-06-2018, 08:20 PM
Though this is great for those that are new I'm a bit disappointed that something new and fresh was not created for the anniversary

Me and a friend were discussing this and I bet it would have been ISAC mission encounters in the LZ with some vanity a key drops. Honestly for me, I would have like that over the Global Events.

Kordoz
03-07-2018, 01:46 AM
This is awesome news... unless your working week is Friday to Tuesday. I think it's pretty safe to say these sub-four day Global Events are very frustrating for weekend workers.

Okay, I realise I'm just unlucky, but there are plenty of people who work on weekends and will end up with one playable day (or less) for all these "Anniversary Global Events". Given that Global Events normally last for seven days, surely 4 x five-day GEs wouldn't have thrown game balance out too much?

Black_Friar
03-07-2018, 05:31 AM
This is fun I suppose..if I could play them.

But due to the constant crashes and lock up this isn't possible.

OOPS I'm being negative..UBI-S0FT would never ignore their customer base.

Still the same after trying all the tips from the forums and ticket monitors.

And did a complete format and reinstall everything..shouldn't have to go that far.

How long before they fix this garbage?

iPunishrX
03-10-2018, 01:36 AM
I have been watching over an hour and I received after the stream of today. I did the link suggested by Twitch with Ubisoft. Do you have issues?

iPunishrX
03-10-2018, 01:37 AM
I have been watching over an hour and I received NOTHING after the stream of today. I did the link suggested by Twitch with Ubisoft. Do you have issues?

Princesa.Mortal
04-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Hola me llamo Teresa soy de Ecuador, hace poco no se por que me aparece al iniciar el juego en mi pc un mensaje al lado derecho de la parte de arriba admin console si mi juego es de pc, quien me puede explicar y como elimino eso por favor. Gracias