PDA

View Full Version : Wild predictions

Farcryisdead
03-03-2018, 06:22 PM
How about we all make one prediction each about the fc5 map editor. this will be just a bit of fun, and maybe some will be spot on. my prediction below.

I predict players can access map editor created content (sp) maps, missons through arcade mode, which is accessed through those in game arcade machines. campaign players can stop and play an arcade machine that features user created content. this will give map editor created content more exposure.

usmovers_02
03-03-2018, 07:20 PM
I predict we'll get some basic triggers.

DrShakez
03-03-2018, 07:21 PM
New SP mission objectives: Race, Kill the Target, and Hostage Rescue.

VnR-Popey
03-03-2018, 07:35 PM
A race mode

A super lobby system ;)

A zombie mode in the editor once the second DLC output

ducain23
03-03-2018, 08:49 PM
A wild prediction? Mmmm.

How about Far Cry 5 has a custom games browser kinda like Halo 5. Basically you can leave your customs lobby open and people can search the lobby browser and find a game they want to join. Would be really cool to have in Far Cry :)

Viragoxv535
03-04-2018, 12:32 AM
That's interesting. Never thought about Arcade mode being SP ubi maps + user created content.

unsorted-guy
03-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Maybe Cross Play maps? Maps can be created anywhere and be access on all platforms.

akilyoung
03-05-2018, 03:48 AM
Wild prediction? I think it's wild that awls seems to be confident that he knows so much about the game. I hope you aren't breaching nda or some one is leaking info to you. I've been reading your posted and threads and you seem to know a lot of things that sound plausible, not wild. Just be careful if you DO know stuff, and are leaking it. It's not worth the ego boost to risk a lawsuit.

usmovers_02
03-05-2018, 03:50 AM
Wild prediction: Everything in the leak proves true.

Farcryisdead
03-05-2018, 09:53 AM
Wild prediction? I think it's wild that awls seems to be confident that he knows so much about the game. I hope you aren't breaching nda or some one is leaking info to you. I've been reading your posted and threads and you seem to know a lot of things that sound plausible, not wild. Just be careful if you DO know stuff, and are leaking it. It's not worth the ego boost to risk a lawsuit.

Lol kyle, i wish did know what was coming (likely) this week. i dont know any more than you guys. im just putting together the info puzzle with all the info that is out. i haven't been to any fc5 event and haven't signed any NDA, i would never break an NDA anyway. when i give my word, it's 100% safe.