PDA

View Full Version : This game is unplayable.

DKDridin
03-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Well I gave it my best shot after taking about six months off and I have to say that with the constant disconnects errors and other random issues with the game I am calling it quits. It was a rarity to be able to even complete a match without an error popping up and being removed from the game. Itís just not worth the frustration. Not to mention all the balance issues but thatís not even that much of an issue as much as the core game being totally jacked up.

The_B0G_
03-03-2018, 02:16 PM
I thought you already made this thread earlier this week...

DKDridin
03-03-2018, 02:20 PM
I thought you already made this thread earlier this week...

Nope. Iíve complained a bit but Iím at the point where Iím just too tired of it. Iíve got other decent games I can play. Iím really disappointed because this game is a cool concept but itís just executed badly.

Tirik22x
03-03-2018, 03:52 PM
I have been able to finish 1 out of 5 dominion matches today...

Crazy for a game thatís been out for a year...

Miadous
03-03-2018, 09:19 PM
I have been able to finish 1 out of 5 dominion matches today...

Crazy for a game thatís been out for a year...

Yes, I also wanted to play some For Honor today. So I tried 3 times to get into a 4v4 dominion on PC with the new, fancy dedicated servers. Error kicked as the match started 3 times in a row. These Ubisoft devs don't really want anyone playing their game, apparently.

Error code: 0006000121

I like that Thursday's update was to address error codes, and somehow the amazing devs managed to create a new one. :confused:

Jarl.Felix
03-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Imagine a game with professional developers made by Ubisoft... yeah i know, I'm a dreamer too.

Great ideas implemented by amateur developers unfortunately .... let's hope one day Vivendi will get out of this kind of "triple AAA" publisher.

Archeun
03-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Many people have made similar threads.