PDA

View Full Version : Steam ACB bug?

ElleCore
02-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Hello.

Today I tried preordering ACB on Steam and right before ending the paypal purchase I accidentally closed the PayPal window.

I tried doing the purchase again, but this time it said "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Also, the game appears in my Library of games with no option like "Purchase", "Install" or "Play" under it.

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this here, but Steam support would never answer any of my questions and I don't see any other place to post this.

So any of you had this problem before?

ElleCore
02-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Hello.

Today I tried preordering ACB on Steam and right before ending the paypal purchase I accidentally closed the PayPal window.

I tried doing the purchase again, but this time it said "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Also, the game appears in my Library of games with no option like "Purchase", "Install" or "Play" under it.

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this here, but Steam support would never answer any of my questions and I don't see any other place to post this.

So any of you had this problem before?

AubreyWilborn
03-01-2011, 05:50 PM
The game is in your library with no option to ply/install, because it is just a pre-order at this stage. When the game is released, your credit card will be billed for the purchase, and the game files will be downloaded onto your computer. Then you will see the option to "install".

Hope this helps!

ElleCore
03-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I was able to complete my transaction today.

Thanks!