PDA

View Full Version : Whom is the strongest

JadeBosson.
03-02-2018, 08:01 PM
among the whole cast currently who is the strongest and who is the weakest (in game)

also

if all the characters in the cast had a real fight in real life who would win and who would die first (irl)

EvoX.
03-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Strongest in 1v1s is either Gladiator or PK. In 4v4's there's no single best hero, you either CC or deal damage. Shaman, PK, Glad, Conqueror - all great.

Irl, Lawbringer would be the strongest, Shaman would be the weakest.

Tirik22x
03-02-2018, 08:56 PM
Shaman.

You kno... the 110 lbs, soaking wet woman with a knife.

BTTrinity
03-02-2018, 09:05 PM
(1v1's) Shaman or Conq.... In 4v4's id have to say its between Lawbringer, Shaman, or Highlander

I agree with Evo on the irl part.

SlashingElbow
03-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Exo seriously the pk? I eat pk,s up daily with my zerk. Prob one of the easiest chars to beat after shinobi and nobushi

Cliff_001
03-02-2018, 10:45 PM
A lot of people would say shaman but I honestly don't have any problems fighting her anymore. I would say glad, conq, and Shinobi are the characters I have the most trouble with.

EvoX.
03-02-2018, 11:34 PM
Exo seriously the pk? I eat pk,s up daily with my zerk. Prob one of the easiest chars to beat after shinobi and nobushi

You eat weak PK's, maybe.

BTTrinity
03-03-2018, 12:45 AM
You eat weak PK's, maybe.

Ehh, what about PK makes her top tier duelist? Her lightspam? If you're good at turtling, theres literally nothing a PK can do to damage you.

SlashingElbow
03-03-2018, 01:04 AM
Lol weak pk,s they all seem weak to me. Now the pk from the first season was hard to deal with tho.

HazelrahFirefly
03-03-2018, 01:12 AM
Difficulty is subjective. I don't have Shaman or PK in my five toughest opponents, regardless of the match type. Number 1 for me is the Aramusha, an invincible god.

Tirik22x
03-03-2018, 01:21 AM
Difficulty is subjective. I don't have Shaman or PK in my five toughest opponents, regardless of the match type. Number 1 for me is the Aramusha, an invincible god.

Nobody can disagree w that.

BTTrinity
03-03-2018, 01:29 AM

I can disagree with that lol, I run into people that make every aspect of his kit useless to the point where I stopped playing him. I might not be that guy but there are A LOT of people who easily shut down any possibility in his kit.

HazelrahFirefly
03-03-2018, 03:30 AM
I can disagree with that lol, I run into people that make every aspect of his kit useless to the point where I stopped playing him. I might not be that guy but there are A LOT of people who easily shut down any possibility in his kit.

I've never found the Gladiator to be a challenging opponent, or even one that requires concentration. I put him as one of the easiest to kill in the game... and yet the majority complain about him being A and S tier.

Difficulty is subjective.

Vakris_One
03-03-2018, 04:20 AM
I can. His kit has no options and thus he can be completely shut down by being turtled. Only a really good Ara can overcome being turtled.

The number 1 toughest character for me is the one that's being played by a really good player.

BarbeQMichael
03-03-2018, 06:44 AM
At high tier duels you see practically only pk,glad, shaman and shinobi, as they have the highest skill multiplier (= are strongest). For gank modes you just need easy access to unblockables and high running speed.

Specialkha
03-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Lol aramusha top tier? Would be great if ppl that have no clue about this game stops responding to those threads.

HazelrahFirefly
03-03-2018, 04:41 PM
^
Exactly what's wrong with these forums

Devils-_-legacy
03-03-2018, 05:08 PM
I've never found the Gladiator to be a challenging opponent, you've never met a decent one then

HazelrahFirefly
03-03-2018, 06:22 PM
I've never found the Gladiator to be a challenging opponent, you've never met a decent one then

That nonsensical rhetoric could be said about any hero though. Especially since I could guess that I've fought hundreds, maybe one thousand or more Glads by now.

Devils-_-legacy
03-03-2018, 06:37 PM
You've got a total kills of 3999 so I dought you've killed a thousand but glad has one of the best kits for assassins currently specially on stamina management and feints

Vakris_One
03-03-2018, 06:46 PM
For those interested in the historical and realistic aspects of who would be the strongest warrior in For Honor this video is quite well made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kaCfZbbpOc

HazelrahFirefly
03-03-2018, 07:07 PM
You've got a total kills of 3999 so I dought you've killed a thousand but glad has one of the best kits for assassins currently specially on stamina management and feints

I was exaggerating to make a point.

That point being that difficulty is subjective. Dont know if you've played Bloodborne, but I've never found Orphan to be much of a challenge. However, Ludwig is the single most difficulty fight for me in all of gaming.

BTTrinity
03-03-2018, 07:09 PM
I was exaggerating to make a point.

That point being that difficulty is subjective. Dont know if you've played Bloodborne, but I've never found Orphan to be much of a challenge. However, Ludwig is the single most difficulty fight for me in all of gaming.

Tru, everyone has different weaknesses, and its your job to find that and play around making it impossible to exploit.

Devils-_-legacy
03-03-2018, 07:17 PM
(I've never found the Gladiator to be a challenging opponent, or even one that requires concentration) I simply ment you havnt found a decent one if you've never had to concentrate don't get me wrong I'm not saying there hard to fight like God mode but they have a strong kit

HazelrahFirefly
03-03-2018, 08:27 PM
But does that then not mean that you haven't fourth a decent Aramusha?

HazelrahFirefly
03-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Fought, not fourth... Stupid phone.

Protos_88
03-03-2018, 09:08 PM
shugoki in god hands

Devils-_-legacy
03-03-2018, 09:27 PM
No I found some decent ones but there kits pretty basic and can be punish way more then glads and I've stated that since his release Iknow what you mean tho everyone has one class they hate and one class they like to fight

Protos_88
03-03-2018, 09:46 PM
No I found some decent ones but there kits pretty basic and can be punish way more then glads and I've stated that since his release Iknow what you mean tho everyone has one class they hate and one class they like to fight

I am think if some class 1 hit you or grab and instant kill is stupit. or grab when u meak last hitand push you to the wall and instand kill olso

Devils-_-legacy
03-03-2018, 10:07 PM
One class can one shot you and that's Shug from demon embrace or heavy with revenge stacked unless you play one of the mode with power ups

Knight_Raime
03-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Far as duels go pk/zerk are at the tippy top. zerk is just better than pk in several areas. But pk is a better turtle. Which is why they're so close. if pk didn't have her option select she'd probably be put below zerk.

weakest hero no contest is goki.

UbiInsulin
03-04-2018, 12:34 AM
Thanks to everyone for weighing in. I would recommend giving specifics about the heroes' performance across different modes to some extent to help us contextualize the feedback a little bit. It's okay if your take applies across all game modes, of course. :)

Vakris_One
03-04-2018, 04:18 AM
Far as duels go pk/zerk are at the tippy top. zerk is just better than pk in several areas. But pk is a better turtle. Which is why they're so close. if pk didn't have her option select she'd probably be put below zerk.

weakest hero no contest is goki.
I've recently started putting reps into Shugo and boy does he make people in 1v1s salty. I mean damn. Today I had a Brawl match where the enemy Kensei player couldn't beat my Shugoki because I successfully shut him down. I was actually being quite aggressive and he still types into chat "Fighting a good Shugoki is so boring." In the last match he just refused to engage me and requested to fight my Shaman teammate instead - I know full well why of course being a Kensei player myself. The Kensei is a counter class to Shaman. He lost to her anyway.

I'm surprised that a lot of players still get caught off guard by the Shugo's passive hyper armour. Conq players in particular I notice don't know what to do with Shugo once their shield bash spam fails them and they get parried + light and headbutted for their troubles. Shugo's kit is horribly limited but his stamina drain potential from a single parry is quite strong. His Demon's Embrace is strangely satisfying to pull off and one shot your opponent even though I've hated being on the receiving end.

I'm still very surprised how many high rep players I've encountered that simply do not know what to do against Shugo. I mean I completely destroyed a very tough Warden main who could shut down anything my Kensei could do.

Knight_Raime
03-04-2018, 09:47 AM
I've recently started putting reps into Shugo and boy does he make people in 1v1s salty. I mean damn. Today I had a Brawl match where the enemy Kensei player couldn't beat my Shugoki because I successfully shut him down. I was actually being quite aggressive and he still types into chat "Fighting a good Shugoki is so boring." In the last match he just refused to engage me and requested to fight my Shaman teammate instead - I know full well why of course being a Kensei player myself. The Kensei is a counter class to Shaman. He lost to her anyway.

I'm surprised that a lot of players still get caught off guard by the Shugo's passive hyper armour. Conq players in particular I notice don't know what to do with Shugo once their shield bash spam fails them and they get parried + light and headbutted for their troubles. Shugo's kit is horribly limited but his stamina drain potential from a single parry is quite strong. His Demon's Embrace is strangely satisfying to pull off and one shot your opponent even though I've hated being on the receiving end.

I'm still very surprised how many high rep players I've encountered that simply do not know what to do against Shugo. I mean I completely destroyed a very tough Warden main who could shut down anything my Kensei could do.

I mean I get salty whenever I die to a goki too. But that's just because I think he's a garbage hero that flopped harder than anything else in this game when it came to concept execution.

The_B0G_
03-05-2018, 02:43 AM
I hate fighting goki, I don't use assassins so not many heroes I use have a quick two hits to get rid of that hyper armor, they are boring to fight for sure. Light + headbutt, heavy feint + light + headbutt, GB baseball swing, light+headbutt lol

guor6800
03-05-2018, 11:50 AM
For those interested in the historical and realistic aspects of who would be the strongest warrior in For Honor this video is quite well made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kaCfZbbpOc

Ah metatron. This guy's channel is a masterpiece! Worth the views for those "obsessed" with history.

Dasteel1974
03-07-2018, 03:47 AM
I see not one person says anything about Centurion being the strongest. Thought he was OP? LOL.

Vrbas1
03-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Strongest
Shaman

Weakest
Valk

Vrbas1
03-07-2018, 07:35 AM
I see not one person says anything about Centurion being the strongest. Thought he was OP? LOL.

He was until he got put in his place. He still has ultra fast heavies and is a punishment pro compared to much of the other cast.

micisonit
03-07-2018, 08:06 AM
i love playing Goki , feels like a Boss ;)